2012 Hyundai Genesis

Amazing value! by pauliri from Chicago on 03/08/2012. Trim: 2012 Hyundai Genesis 4.6L, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love the finish, design, materials. Everything is 1st rate. I get a lot of comments about how pretty the car is. The value for the money is 1st class. Can't beat this car.
Cons: The radio knob driven control is too complex. The knob with a touch screen would be a lot better. Also the ride could be better. It feels like the tires have too much air on them. Heard from many that if you change the tires it improves. Also the outside mirrows need some improvement. On the exterior border on both looks like the glass is beveled so you get a reflection of light that can be disconcerting at 1st. Besides this the car is perfect
Overall review: I will buy another one
Lightning Reality Defying Bubble by Ryan on 10/01/2013. Trim: 2012 Hyundai Genesis 4.6L, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Driving the 4.6L is like eating a stack of pancakes-- smooth, buttery, and sweet. Keeps you fueled and ready for action all day! Sound system is incredible. Lots of toys to play with. Great value, which isn't to say it isn't luxurious. You get WAY more than you pay for.
Cons: LCD should be a touchscreen. It's too hard to change radio stations quickly unless you're using voice command. Sun visors need more weight to them. Vehicle should come with some sort of gradual-reality-returning-device. I often find myself in such disbelief that my vehicle is so awesome that upon exiting I am shocked by the harshness of the real world . . . its harsh non-climate-controlled-atmosphere, lack of supportive premium leather seats, and a confounding state of why the world isn't whizzing by me at incredible speed when I push my right foot to the floor.
Overall review: Solid buy. Nice work Hyundai. Let's see what's next.
Nice car....good value. by Sterling on 05/31/2012. Trim: 2012 Hyundai Genesis 3.8L, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is a nice car for the money. It is smooth, quiet and attracts lots of attention. I put the OEM winged emblems and most people can't figure out the brand.
Cons: The only con is that I wish a sunroof would come standard on the base model. I would also like a steering wheel that I could move closer on the base model. Otherwise, it's hard to complain.
Overall review: I bought my Genesis a few weeks ago and it has 1400 miles. I enjoy taking it for a ride even when I don't have anywhere to go. Good Job Hyundai!
I get chills just thinking about "Genny" by RSpecFreak (Dallas,TX) on 06/16/2012. Trim: 2012 Hyundai Genesis 5.0L R-Spec, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: POWER Plant 429 HP BEAST V8 Lexicon 17 Speaker Audio Concert Hall RSpec Package 19 inch Summer TIres and Show Stopper Wheels Fuel Economy for a BEAST Engine (22 avg) Best Warranty in the Business
Cons: Air Conditioned Seats need to go all around! (Not just Driver Seat)
Overall review: I have owned several Lexus and have driven every Luxury category car out there. Nothing compares overall to this Hyundai Genesis! Genny (I call her) is the ultimate driving machine... beautifully appointed interior with a hot looking exterior to match! The driving experience is amazing between the monster "Best in Class" 429 HP V8 to the audiophile's dream of a stereo system "I have had passengers get emotional over the sound quality". The wheels on the RSpec are so striking that I could almost guarantee getting gawked at every time I'm at a red light. The best feeling, though, is the $25K to $30K I kept in my bank account by not buying an overpriced rival's product! Look out Mercedes, BMW, Lexus, Cadillac.......... there's a new leader in the category...... and its a HYUNDAI!!!
Test Driver
Mediocre At Best by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/19/2012. Trim: 2012 Hyundai Genesis.
Pros: Great vehicle for the price-concerned, decent value.
Cons: Mediocre styling, slow acceleration, feels heavy when cornering, automatic is no fun.
Overall review: Seems to be a car for the older and younger generation of America