2012 Cadillac SRX

2 3 4 5 6  Next
SRX - Performance Edition by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/22/2012. Trim: 2012 Cadillac SRX Performance Collection, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent, quiet ride. Very stylish. Cabin is superbly equipped, as one would expect from Cadillac. Love the electronic parkin g break!. Nav is easy/intuitive, great screen and back-up camera.
Cons: Wish the gas milage was better - but knowing it has 308hp, I am very pleased with EPA estimates.
Overall review: Nice car with many lux features. Wife, kids love it also. Have been very pleased with the SRX. No recalls to date.
Don't know how they can make a better crossover. by Schatze on 04/07/2012. Trim: 2012 Cadillac SRX Luxury Collection, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Traded in my 2009 SRX, liked the car but I like to sit up a little higher. The new 2012 SRX is great, I find it to be very quiet and handles great. I'm reading that some people are complaining about gas mileage. Around town I'm geting 20-22 miles and highway driving 26-27 mpg. No complants here. I love the truck and so does my husband.
Cons: Nothing at all
Overall review: My next vehicle will be another Caddy.
the highest quality by gary on 05/18/2012. Trim: 2012 Cadillac SRX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: power smooth comfort milage
Overall review: best buy
"Best designed conversion" by Old Unca Bob on 06/23/2012. Trim: 2012 Cadillac SRX Luxury Collection, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling is the first thing that catches your eye. When my wife saw a new one under bright lights, she stopped walking, like she had run into a wall, pointed to the red SRX and said, "I want that!" Interior design is great, the crossover rides as well as my Deville, has plenty of power and the view from the driver's seat is spectacular, letting you look down on the road instead of at it. Great view for short people, but with plenty of headroom for a 6'3" guy like me wearing a straw hat. This car is a great credit to the Cadillac designers, engineers and craftsmen.
Cons: Nothing yet
Overall review: Read above comments.
Enthusiast
excellent Suv with outstanding class by jack on 06/03/2012. Trim: 2012 Cadillac SRX Base.
Pros: all around best looking Suv on the street
Cons: the front windsheild post are too big
Overall review: Excellent would recommend to friends.
2 3 4 5 6  Next