2012 Ford Fusion

Nothong better for the money by Robert from Birmingham on 03/18/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Fusion SE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Wife had an 06 SEL 5 speed 4 cyl. She traded for a 2011 Escape, so I was familiar with the Fusion. I traded my 07 Focus SES (great car) in August. Mine is a 4 cylinder SE. I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!! Great mileage, and it looks really good. Love the SYNC. I originally thought I would need the V6, however ths 4 cylnder is moe than adequate. Step daughter has an 05 Altima and my Fusion is hands down a better car. Brother has a 2011 Camry XLE and is sick that he didn't buy a Fusion after seeing mine!!!!!
Cons: Would like a leather wrapped steering wheel on the SE
Overall review: BUY THIS CAR!!! Also, remember, Ford didn't take "bailout money" like GM.
Fusion to be fused to by afusion4you2 from Apple Valley, Ca on 02/09/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Fusion SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My best Ford yet
Cons: None
Overall review: Bought the sub-model SE for it right amount of options. Not complaining like to other reviews i.e. S with no lumbur support. SEL paddle tranny does like and so on....
love this car by tlr10881 on 02/16/2013. Trim: 2012 Ford Fusion SE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This vehicle has a excellent crash rating i hit 3 deer and felt no impact and walked away injury free. I wouldnt trade it for nothing.
Cons: None
Overall review: I will only own a fusion.
Best car that I have owned by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/12/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Fusion SEL, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I drive a lot for my job about 3,500 miles in a slow month plus personal use. I bought my 2010 ford fusion new a now it has 85,000 miles noting done to it besides oil, brakes, and a set of tires. I love the sync system in it. I thought i would miss out on not have the v6 but the I4 delviers a very nice power band. when I first bought it my friends could not belive it was a FORD what a change up from my old toyota camary. My coworker bought a used 2009 toyota prius shortly before I bought my fusion and he was amazed at how much more room and better styling mine had and that even with my heavy right foot i could still keep up the 33mpg and his prius up in the hills could only pull out 27mpg.
Cons: my friends allways want to drive ( so not really a con lol)
Overall review: I love this car!!!! All of my other cars have lasted well past 250K and it looks like this should too.
Love my 2012 Fusion Sport AWD by Al in Bethlehem, PA on 03/13/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Fusion SPORT AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I've had my 2012 Fusion Sport AWD for three weeks now, and I absolutely love this car. I was going to wait for the 2013's which look amazing, but I needed an AWD everyday car for me and the dog and I couldn't wait till fall. This car is extremely quite, not a noise or rattle. The quality, fit and finish is excellent. Power for this vehicle with the select shift V6 and 263 HP is more than adequate. I love driving this vehicle almost as much as my 2010 SHO! I got the ingot silver which looks awesome, with all options, 402A with Nav. Love the NAV!
Cons: The only things I wish this vehicle had is memory seats and the Adaptive Cruise/Collision Warning. Have the AC/CW on my SHO and love this feature. An additional USB port would also be nice.
Overall review: An awesome, well equipped mid size sedan with plenty of power. AWD was a must for me, living in the Northeast, and there are not many cars with AWD in this segment. Drove the Subaru Legacy, Suzuki Kazashi and Camry (not AWD) and settled on this vehicle. Very satisfied with my choice.