2012 Buick Enclave

"The Best of the Best in Crossovers" by Swamp Stomper from Louisiana on 06/23/2012. Trim: 2012 Buick Enclave Premium AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It is very comfortable, extremely quiet and smooth both moving slowly and at speed (75 to 85 mph). Fit and finish are excellent. On the 2 Buicks I now own, I have only rotated tires and changed oil in the last 5 years. What more can I say - - -!
Cons: I have to be unusually careful when changeing lanes right to left because the Enclave has a large "blind spot" on the left-rear driver's side. I only wish the enclave had a V-8 engine option. I'm willing to pay the mileage penalty for increased power in he "passing lane".
Overall review: I will rate MY ENCLAVE among the finest vehicles on the road today in terms of reliability, practicality, fit, finish and durability at any price!!! I don't know of any other vehicle made today, on an automobile chassis, that can move 7or 8 adults in complete comfort! If you want to do this any other vehicle - - - YOU NEED A TRUCK! (Traverse and Acadia excepted)
Great Ride by Jeff Rochester NY on 06/30/2012. Trim: 2012 Buick Enclave Premium AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: AWESOME Vehicle !! Great Smooth Ride. The seats are very comfortable. I love the cooled seats in the summer. Handled the road great with my 20" chromes !! I never driven a vehicle that I feel more safe in !! HWY MPG is not bad !! TONS of room for families with kids !!
Cons: CITY MPG is only 15 or 16mpg, but I knew that going in. The extra room is worth it !! The Navigation System is not real good.
Overall review: 9.5
BEST CROSSOVER EVER (And I test drove them all) by I LOVE BUICK ENCLAVE in Henderson, NV on 05/03/2012. Trim: 2012 Buick Enclave Premium AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I LOVE IT! I bought the car in Jan 2008. My family came into town in June and we had 8 adults (count them! - 8) ride in it comfortably from Las Vegas to Newport Beach, CA. The adults sitting in 3rd row were 5'-9, 5'-8 and 4'-11 respectively. Although their shoulders rubbed, they were extremely surprised at how comfortable the 3rd row was, and because 2nd row seat adjusts front to back they had ample leg room, AND they loved that there were air vents, cup holders and ports for their electronic devices IN THE 3RD ROW. This vehicle has the BEST smooth ride ever and it is really easy to find yourself speeding so use cruise control when on highway. Also, mine has the sun and moon roof.
Cons: The center console storage bin is a little small and the glove box door rubs the passenger door when opening. It is my understanding that Buick has since corrected this problem in the 2009 and newer releases.
Overall review: I LOVE THIS VEHICLE! I highly recommend it to ANYONE. It was love at first sight for me when I saw the Buick Enclave first in commercials, then driving down the road, so off to the dealership I went and needless to say, after test driving it I was hooked. It took me 5 months to get it because they were flying off the lot. I went online and put my name on various dealership websites letting them know what I was looking for and finally, in December 2007, a dealership in Utah called with great news. They delivered the car to me at no cost! GREAT JOB NEWBY BUICK IN ST. GEORGE, UTAH! I have been a very happy owner of the 2008 Buick Enclave ever since. This vehicle has the smoothest ride, awesome trim, fantastic room in all three rows, amazing hauling capacity (I have an AWD) and talk about space when the 2nd and 3rd row seats are down!!! The 2nd row seat backs adjust so that you do not have to sit upright and it adjust front to back giving 3rd row passengers lots of leg room.
Smooth ride! by Bo on 04/07/2012. Trim: 2012 Buick Enclave Leather FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quiet smooth ride. Great Bose sound system! Very comfortable seats.
Cons: Rear camera view isn't as good as the 2010 Traverse I traded in for the Buick Enclave.
Overall review: This is a great vehicle! The quiet smooth ride along with many features makes this SUV a great buy.
Ultimate SUV by Boxman, North Texas on 04/28/2012. Trim: 2012 Buick Enclave Premium FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything
Cons: Gas mileage could be better
Overall review: Probably the best SUV we have every owned