2012 Lincoln MKT

Black Ecoboost by JLMTH38 ohio on 01/08/2013. Trim: 2012 Lincoln MKT 3.5L with EcoBoost AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Ecoboost is awesome. Love the passing power. Mileage is far better than my Infiniti QX 56 was. Love all the features. Navigation adaptive cruise
Cons: Wish it came standard with remote start and heated steering wheel.
Overall review: Highly recommend to anyone wanting a luxury suv
Total luxury and usefuless in a SUV. by JimmySD on 08/13/2014. Trim: 2012 Lincoln MKT 3.5L with EcoBoost AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I went from a 2010 Honda Crosstour to the 2012 MKT. The difference is unbelievable, quiet, total comfort in seating, ride is very nice for a heavy vehicle. Love the power third row seats. ECOBoost is great. Average mileage so far is 20.5. First Lincoln I have owned, former caddy man.
Cons: Wish it had remote start. Bench seat is a bet uncomfortable for the middle person. Day time running lights would have been nice.
Overall review: Great vehicle, do not dislike it, until you try it, you will be quite surprised. More space then SRX.
Don't Overlook by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/28/2012. Trim: 2012 Lincoln MKT 3.5L with EcoBoost AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Power, ride, handling, room, styling, first and second row bucket seats, interior styling
Cons: Remote start should be standard from the factory. Third row row leg room is good but head room is limited.
Overall review: Surprisingly good. Very under rated.
A Diamond in the Rough Crossover by Glad We Did in Iowa on 08/04/2012. Trim: 2012 Lincoln MKT 3.5L with EcoBoost AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The overall ride, quiet cabin, and surprising smooth powerful acceleration are a real surprise for such a large vehicle.
Cons: The short headroom in the third row seating is clearly designed for smaller children or very short adults.
Overall review: I read all the reviews I could find and then went to test drive this vehicle. Clearly the best seats in this car are the very roomy second row captains. I traded my 2006 Navigator for this and after one month of ownership in both city and highway driving, I have to say we will be keeping this vehicle for a while. The navigation system definitely requires some getting used to and is less intuitive than it could be, but if you read the manual and spend some time with it, it really is good. Our salesperson said we should get a cool beverage and play with the system to get used to it. She was right. The interior is very well appointed and the standard features are extremely good for the price. There don't seem to be very many on the road, so dealers are willing to be very competitive. We tried this and almost bought the MKX because we thought that is what empty nester parents should do. My wife and I are glad we didn't.
The Ultimate Company No Bail OUT ' by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/28/2012. Trim: 2012 Lincoln MKT 3.7L FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: large vehicle that your family can feel safe in
Cons: fwd is hard to get use to after driving rwd ,. rwd is a lot smoother and has a real advantage when making a turn,
Overall review: its not allways great we downsize cars and buy from other countries and forget about the U.S.A.