2011 Audi A4 Avant

Audi A4 Avant - Best Car Ever by Meg B on 06/20/2012. Trim: 2011 Audi A4 Avant 2.0T Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned 2 years.
Pros: everything. it handles AMAZING and it is the best car I have ever driven in the snow. From the little extras like the ipod hookup or the huge sunroof it has everything and it all works phenomenal!
Cons: you have to top off the oil between oil changes (Mobil 0W-40 is the best) so it gets a little annoying when the light comes on but its an easy fix. another is you have to bring it into audi when anything is wrong and they charge an arm and a leg for their "required maintenance". but the only real problem ive really had is the button to open the trunk fell in but they were very accomidating and fixed it right away. so not much to complain about! :-D
Overall review: this is the most amazing car ive ever driven. will be keeping it for a long time!
Instead of a Q5! by Audi in Colorado on 06/26/2011. Trim: 2011 Audi A4 Avant 2.0T Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great suspension, great brakes, looks good, my dog can come along for the ride in comfort.
Cons: None so far.
Overall review: I was looking for something I can carry my dog in. The Subaru was a bit too big, not fun to drive, and the engine dull. I liked the Q5 but I really did not want a miniSUV. The A4 Avant is about the same size as the Q5 but not as tall. The Avant with the titainium sport package handles like/better than my previous cars (2004 Volvo S60R - sold because of faulty AWD system, Subaru Legacy GT - traded in because of back problems). The paddle shifters make driving an automatic enjoyable again. With the rear seat folded down my 110 lb Newfoundland can lie in the back and look out the windows. The 2.0 engine gives great gas milage (since I am no longer in Europe I do not need to reach triple digits on road trips). I really like the car. A bit pricey but you get what you pay for and this has been worth it.
2011 Avant w/Titainium Package by Colorado Springs Newfie Hauler on 05/31/2012. Trim: 2011 Audi A4 Avant 2.0T Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Well rounded vehicle. Handles well, looks good, rare, sounds good for a 4 pot.
Cons: Small gas tank and city gas milage
Overall review: Beats a mini-SUV hands down
For those tired of sport utes by David on 05/20/2012. Trim: 2011 Audi A4 Avant 2.0T Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Extending the tail on the Avant improved the styling greatly. Cargo just 5 cu ft less than the Q5. My third A4, and definitely the best. Took it from the east coast to Arizona last summer, great road car.
Cons: Taking the A4 Avant off the US market in favor of the A4 Allroad. Also, when is TDI Quattro going to be available?
Overall review: Excellent car, sorry that the Avant wasn't popular in the US, definitely an altermative over all the utes on the market.
Amazing Audi by Mary from Chicago on 07/09/2011. Trim: 2011 Audi A4 Avant 2.0T Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is amazing. I test drove so many cars and was never completely satisfied. I actually was to purchase a S4 but noticed the A4 Avant Titanium model in white and bought it without a test drive! I also test drove the A7 and found it doesn't corner as well as the A4 at high speeeds. I am thrilled with the handling of this car. It's very responsive and the turbo is just astounding. I've been stopped numerous times by people asking me about it and telling me how nice it looks and it's a wagon! I tinted the glass and had the brake calipers painted red. 18 inch wheels.
Cons: The headrests aren't as adjustable as they should be. A couple of times a felt a slight hesitation at acceleration but it's still under 1000 miles. I wish we had the diesel model in the US.
Overall review: The car is fantastic. Audi really is an amazing engineering company.