2012 Honda Civic Hybrid

2012 Honda Civic Hybrid Prices
2012 Honda Civic Hybrid Fuel Economy
New Favorite Car by M5Michael on 06/17/2012. Trim: 2012 Honda Civic Hybrid CVT AT-PZEV w/ Leather, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Best in category safety ratings from IIHS and NHTSA. Road feel and visibility inspire confidence. Very good build quality.
Cons: No deal killers for my family. Dashboard design is busy.
Overall review: If you care about build quality, safety and value, this is the best Hybrid on the market. If mpg is your first and last requirement, get a Prius. There is much misleading information about your options in this market - so do your own research and make sure you really test drive your options.
Love the Hybrid by Love my first hybrid on 05/26/2012. Trim: 2012 Honda Civic Hybrid CVT AT-PZEV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Being a jeep owner (until recently) my civic hybrid is a lot quieter and better gas milage, nor does it take up much room Meets all of my needs.
Cons: It would be nice if the back seat would fold down when needed.
Overall review: I love the hybrid. Great for all of my needs!
Civic 2012 by Jay Decatur Ga. on 05/20/2012. Trim: 2012 Honda Civic Hybrid CVT AT-PZEV w/ Nav, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have 6000 miles on my civic hybrid and no problems so far. My only complaint is that it does not get 44 mpg in either the city or hwy. My best city mileage was 39 mpg and my best hwy mileage was 40.5. Otherwise great fit and finish. It is easy to drive, handles the road at 75-80 miles per hour on the expressway without any problems.
Cons: Mileage is good but not 44 mpg.
Overall review: Overall excellent car. I would have added an optional sun roof.
The Fuel Efficent Car of the Year by Miss Detroit from Atlanta on 05/28/2011. Trim: 2012 Honda Civic Hybrid CVT AT-PZEV w/ Nav, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is pretty good looking. It gets great mileage.
Cons: It is a little on the pricey side but is a great car.
Overall review: I love this car.
A piece of junk. by Patti from California on 10/18/2012. Trim: 2012 Honda Civic Hybrid CVT AT-PZEV w/ Leather and Nav, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Sometimes it gets decent gas mileage.
Cons: It has no power. I take some friends out to lunch the car feels like its having a problem because it strains to go. When I bought the car I was thinking how they say Hondas keep their value, not the hybrid with the batteries you never know how long they will last. No room in the trunk at all because of the batteries. I don't like this vehicle at all.
Overall review: If I had known what I know now I would have purchased a ford fusion or focus. Much better riding. More acceleration.