2012 Cadillac CTS

Cool Cady by HD Rider (Palm Beach, Fl) on 04/18/2012. Trim: 2012 Cadillac CTS 3.0L Luxury, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car is all about style and performance. Handles like its glued to the road and when throttled up, it feels like a race car. Heads always turn to take a second look, (especially right after she's washed & waxed
Cons: Not one thing !!
Overall review: We bought this car for my wife in '04 and she's still running strong.
CTS-V Superior Car by Mac from Waynesville Missouri on 04/25/2012. Trim: 2012 Cadillac CTS V Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: You have the total Sport Package and Power but when you get into the CTS-V you feel you are in luxury, therefore you do not drive it as a sooped up sports car.
Cons: None
Overall review: I purchased the CTS-v to replace a 2007 Z06 with a 7.0 engine which I totalled. Boy I am ever glad. The CTS-v is eaual to any corvette I have driven. I still have another corvette but enjoy driving the CTS-v much better.
The ultimate coupe by CB on 04/22/2012. Trim: 2012 Cadillac CTS Performance Coupe AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great handling and acceleration
Cons: None
Overall review: A great car to drive with excellent handlind and great sound system
My Baby by Bean from Louisville, Kentucky on 11/28/2012. Trim: 2012 Cadillac CTS 3.0L Luxury, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the smooth ride and the body lines and the Bull Dog backend
Cons: Should have Dual pipes on the 3.0 CTS luxury
Overall review: Great Car I have own a 2011 C300 and it didnot ride like my CTS sedan Luxury and I also own a 2005 Corvette it had the speed and had a Z51 performance kit and i can truly say that I like my CTS the best for the confort and it body style.
Mercedes/Corvette Love Child by McGuffy from Tampa, FL on 06/27/2012. Trim: 2012 Cadillac CTS V Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Mine is a 2012 CTS-V Coupe. Absolutely stunning car inside and out. Recaro seats are a must, the stock seats are an insult to this car. Better acceleration than the 2007 Corvette it replaced. Turns heads wherever I go. Sound system is incredible.
Cons: A bit snug for taller drivers (I'm 6'3") - might have a bit more headroom without the sunroof. At $70K+, Cadillac needs to get with the times and use LED instead of incandescent bulbs inside (I replaced all of them immediately). Headliner could use a bit more fit & finish.
Overall review: All the fun of a Corvette with the practicality of a 4 seater. Luxury abounds.