2012 GMC Canyon

2012 GMC Canyon Prices
2012 GMC Canyon Fuel Economy
My Crew Cab Canyon 2WD by CaspiTruck on 02/22/2012. Trim: 2012 GMC Canyon SLE-1 Crew Cab 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Appearance, finish, accessories, I4 engine save gaz and tow capacity 3500lbs. 100K Power train warranty. Enough room in cabin.
Cons: Cap holder is big and if you put inside it is shaiking no clips and cheap seats material annoing, planing to change
Overall review: I compared Canyon with Tacoma the both engines have same noise and driving smooth. But I went with GM, better accessories and power train warranty is 100K. Canyon SLE-1 Crew Cab 2WD with I4 engine hold road very good and driving is smooth. Desided to buy I4 becouse 3500lb is totaly enough for me and saves gaz. Financial service was very good and easy through process.
Love my 2nd Canyon! by Guy, New Orleans on 06/09/2012. Trim: 2012 GMC Canyon SLE-1 Crew Cab 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I sold my 2005 Canyon that had 62,000 miles and ordered the last of the 2012's identical to my 2005. The last 2012's are built in Schreveport, La and the 2013's will be built in Thailand. (Duh). The Crew Cab Off Road Package with the 5cyl. engine is the way to go for me, tows over 5k, get over 23 MPG, rides great and this year they went with Chrome17" wheels instead of the 15's on my 2005 so the ride height is taller. More chrome interior acccents, body side mouldings, painted mirrors, plus more than my 2005 had.
Cons: Bluetooth should be on the steering wheel.
Overall review: I love this truck, looked at the Tacoma just to compare but the Canyon is more comfortable rides and better MPG. More than enough power and everyone loves the look. Black on Black. 0 problems with my 2005 which also hellped my decision. The value of my 2005 was more then half what I paid over 7 years ago, so they do hold their value.
The GMC Canyon 2012 by GMC owner 2012 on 05/19/2012. Trim: 2012 GMC Canyon SLE-1 Crew Cab 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I bought GMC Canyon 2012 on 2011 November. Canyon is handsome looking, extended cab have enough space, gaz millage OK. Air-conditioning, cruise control and an AM/FM with XM stereo, work great and sound quality good. My Canyon SLE model adds have a hard cover and hitch 4000 lb towing power, which dealer deducted from price. It was very good deal overal!
Cons: Coffee cup is big and do not have clips to hold smaller cups. Seats have a chip matterial I would like to have a more options. Also I don't like embeded seat header which is not adjustable. But that all about
Overall review: GMC Canyon have a choice of three engines but I choose 2.9-liter its enough tow 3500lb's.
very nice truck by hawkeye on 03/29/2012. Trim: 2012 GMC Canyon SLT Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: i have a crew cab 4x4 and it looks sharp and it runs great -fuel economy is not as good as i thought -but i love this truck -im have had it for 5 months
Cons: truck sets pretty high and family has a hard time getting in it
Overall review: i would buy another one if i totalled out this one today
I love my truck by Tom on 08/12/2012. Trim: 2012 GMC Canyon SLE-1 Ext. Cab 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: gas mileage at 22.9 combined with up to 24.3 on the road, towing capacity is great with the 5cyl; handling is excellent. I had a Sonoma in the late 90's that did a 360 on a 4 lane road during a rain and I swore I would never get another. I bought this 13 months ago and can't imagine ever getting another. i have 30,000 miles and will have to trade at some point, but not anytime soon. GMC you have come a long way baby!
Cons: none
Overall review: great truck even though the cost is about the same as Sierra...I just don't need an 8 cylinder