2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

2012 CLS 63 with AMG Performance Package by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/28/2012. Trim: 2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Driver Assistance package enhances safety, the body style and overall looks are exquisite, but most of all, with the AMG Performance package this car is exceptionally fast (not even qualifying it with "for a 4 door") and a rush to drive. I have owned 928 GTS, 930 Turbo, SL55, and recently the 2011 SL63 - this 2012 CLS63 is faster than any of them - go figure! gas mileage is good to, but you don't buy one of these for that reason.
Cons: Absolutely nothing.
Overall review: Terrific car in all respects
Amazing Machine by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/13/2012. Trim: 2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS550, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: great car, biturbo roar sounds great
Cons: No cons
Overall review: Amazing
I love it. by Road runner on 03/26/2013. Trim: 2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 4MATIC, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's head a turner...anywhere, anyday. Real 'purty' . A bit of left to right rocking over bumps when in comfort-mode but overall a very comfortable drive. Excellent finishing and materials. Masculine, sporty but yet luxurious and serious; ideal for the middle-aged enthusiast. Superb acceleration on the CLS550; don't I think an AMG there. I own it in black; 2nd and 3rd choices were silver and white. Drove it from D.C to Charlotte- comfortable seats; plenty of back support; pretty smooth. I'm only 5' 11" but have bumped my head 2-3 times in 6 months due to the swooping roofline- but that's one of the things that makes this car so unique and beautiful. Tail lights are nice too.
Cons: Heavy car- well weighted but you have to hold the wheel in when making tight turns or end up turning onto the outer lane or the middle of the street on the tighter turns. I hate that I have to remember to put it in Park when switching the engine off or it will stay in Neutral then roll after it's turned off- open the door and then it jerks into park... a little clumsy I thought of both me and the car. The Command interface is still a problem- MB should give it up or at least fit the GPS with a touchscreen- I think it's still too cumbersome to enter in addresses with scrolling and dialing; no patience for the voice operation either. Send2Benz helps as I can text addresses to the car directly.
Overall review: Beautiful car. Plenty of horse power. Very brisk engine. Well appointed materials. A perfect blend of luxury and athletism. GPS needs fine tuning- it leads you to the highway beside your destination and says 'you have reached your destination'. It's left to you to find the highway exit and destination entrance- did that to me twice. Depending on where you live most dealerships have to order parts specially- even for simple things like tires; rims- a personal experience. I don't know if it can be an only car- I've kept my camry because I'm thinking it could take 2-3 days to get a replacement part depending on what I need and the dealer may not always have a courtesy car ready to go.
power to burn by melle/ california on 05/03/2012. Trim: 2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have owned sl, cl, ml, e, 750s, 650s, x5 and now the best, cls amg, amazing car, the looks, the power, trouble free, a 100k well spend, worth every penny, fantastic car.
Cons: no dipstick
Overall review: get one
My Best Ride by RJK on 04/24/2012. Trim: 2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS550, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Best car I have ever owned. Stylish, performs like a race car. Fun to drive!
Cons: Needs more head room
Overall review: Just flat love it.