2012 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

2 3 4 5 6  Next
the vehicle that has a great driving experience by paul from the highlands of new jersey on 03/05/2012. Trim: 2012 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Hybrid, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: i like every feature on this mkz lincoln
Cons: this mkz rides good on smooth pavement ,but on rough roads it don't have the lincoln ride i know
Overall review: it's a great auto i am happy i bought this mkz
Best Luxury Hybrid on the Market by newlife5700 Boynton Beach on 08/04/2011. Trim: 2012 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Hybrid, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Truly the best family hybrid on the market. The car drives beautifully and can comfortably seat 5. It has great pick-up and quite roomy in side. The 10GB harddrive allows over 2500 songs to be downloaded with a superior sound system to boot. Best of all I am averaging 36mpg.
Cons: Just three. First, there is no air conditioning vent in the back. This makes the car a bit difficult to cool here in Florida. Second, I opted for the Executive package which put the car at a premium but otherwise the interior was bland without the woodtrim. In addition, I personally did not like the trim of the seats on the standard edition. Finally, the Navigation system takes a bit of practice to get use to and is not quite intuitive. (Note to Lincoln: See if you can switch to XM. I miss my baseball.)
Overall review: Overall: The best car I have ever owned. In my opinion the best hybrid on the market. Roomier, faster, and with better gas mileage than any other luxury hybrid on the market. Hybridcars website give it the best environmental impacxt on the environment. Truly a Win-Win for everyone
"Great Gas Mileage" by Minneapolis Nana on 12/28/2012. Trim: 2012 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Hybrid, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the computer technology that gives loads of information about gas mileage, inside/outside temperature, navigation systems, phone service, seat position memory, impressive inside lighting, back-up cameras and side mirrors that light when a vehicle is in your blind spot. I also like the great gas mileage. It's a treat to avoid gas stations!
Cons: small storage trunk, I would prefer to have the back seat open into the trunk space so longer items like water skis could be put in the car.
Overall review: The hybrid Lincoln MKZ is fun to drive, has good pick up speed and my current gas mileage is 34.1 mpg. It has nearly 5,000 miles on it since we purchased it new in August 2012. I still need to register it to online to get an automated assessment of its performance.
Best Lincoln I've owned yet by Car Guy From S. Illinois on 10/28/2012. Trim: 2012 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Hybrid, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my 4th Lincoln and as always the styling and comfort are superb. The mileage can be achieved by learning how to drive in the proper way. The audio system with surround sound is absolutely awesome and the Sirius radio compliments it well. I relly like the blind spot system and the HID headlights.
Cons: Rides like a Town Car on good road surfaces but loses that distinction on lesser surfaces.
Overall review: Would recommend to anyone wanting comfort, style, and safety as well as the desire to save money with greatfuel economy!I LOVE this car!
Buy it!!! by Michael from New Milford, NJ on 08/25/2012. Trim: 2012 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Hybrid, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is an amazing car. I came out of a Lexus. I am not sorry. The mileage is outstanding. The feedback is helpful in reducing MPG. The navigation system is good, Sirius is wonderful. I'm getting better mileage than advertised. The rear camera is helpful, reducing strain on my neck. The ride is terrific, other than on bumpy roads. A luxury hybrid at this price? Amazing. Oh, I said that already.
Cons: The trunk is small, to accomodate the battery. The ride on bumpy roads is not great, but that's compared to a Lexus. Otherwise the ride is superb.
Overall review: An outstanding vehicle, and environmentally friendly. And VERY driver friendly.
2 3 4 5 6  Next