2012 Chevrolet Colorado

Great Midsize Truck! by Jose Luis on 09/07/2012. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Colorado 1LT Ext. Cab 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I recently bought a 2012 Chevy Colorado Extended Cab with a 6.4 foot bed and the 3.7 5 cylinder engine. I really love this truck. I just gave the truck it's first fill up and received 22 mpg with mixed driving in southern California while trying to drive less than 65 mph while I break-in the new engine. Less than 200 to go and I'll be able to open her up slowly. I am so excited. I can feel the power of the 240+ horsepower at low RPMs without forcing the engine. I love the rugged appearance of the truck and I am enjoyijng driving her.
Cons: The only negative I noticed, which isn't a big deal to me but I would like to point out to those whom might care, is the hard plastic material they used for the dash. It looks like it would crack within a decade or two if left in direct sunlight in extreme temperatures. I just ordered a dash cover and won't be worrying about this ever but like I said, some people will care. I've read some people complain about the idle but with most powerful engines (and I race cars) this is normal. I'll take a slightly rough idle and get great performance any time.
Overall review: This is a great truck at a great value. It has a more powerful engine than the competition at a more reasonable price. The Tacoma and Frontier have nicer interiors but this is more of a truck than those options. It really depends on what you are looking for. For me this was the perfect choice. I always wanted a U.S. truck and wanted to do my part to help the economy. The Colorado exceeded my expectations and I am extremely happy with that. I love my truck!
Good commuter truck by Shuby on 03/18/2012. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Colorado 1LT Crew Cab 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: In line 5 gets consistent 25-26 mpg. 118,000 and the original brakes are only 1/2 worn. Mostly have had electrical problems - though minor. Five cylinder has a lot of power to get up to free way speeds.
Cons: Ergonomics of steering wheel not good, even with tilt wheel. Cab is not as comfortable as S10 series or a full size pick up.
Overall review: Would buy again if cab was redesigned. Paint and interior has held up in the Arizona sun for six years now.
I love my truck by Mike M. on 05/05/2012. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Colorado 1LT 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is a solid vehicle. The quality has really impressed more.
Overall review: I would recommend this truck to friends and family. When it comes time to buy again, I will buy another.
THE MIDSIZE TRUCK TAKE OVER COLORADO by DAVE L on 10/29/2013. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Colorado 2LT Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: great mid size truck it beat the toyota tacoma hands down !
Cons: wish it had a better stereo entertainment package! its one the 1st things i did was put a better stereo in !
Overall review: over all it is a great mid size truck and can out perform some larger trucks !
STARTRUCK by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/09/2013. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Colorado 1LT Ext. Cab 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: EXCELLENT CITY TRUCK
Cons: NEEDS UPDATING WITH NEWER COMMUNTION SYSTEM
Overall review: EXCELLENT TRUCK FOR EVERYDAY USES