2012 Audi A7

2012 Audi A7 Prices
2012 Audi A7 Fuel Economy
Beauty and Power - Love At First Sight by Rachel, LA on 01/30/2012. Trim: 2012 Audi A7 3.0T Premium Sedan quattro, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great styling - Interior is very well done and highly functional - Automation is first rate and intuitive - Excellent roadability - Powerful and responsive - Fun to drive - Quiet at speed
Cons: None
Overall review: Looking for a new up-scale hatchback coop? Be sure to check the A7 out; It lives up to its awards and buzz!
Power, Beauty, Smooth, Fast by Zachariah on 06/30/2011. Trim: 2012 Audi A7 3.0T Premium Sedan quattro, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Luxurious ride with power if needed in a brief second....very agile...awesome drive, was considering a cls mercedes, after driving the A7 I was sold.
Cons: 4 seater, I prefer 5
Overall review: Great Ride, Great Car, Great Engineering
My Audi Experience by CraigNHP on 09/24/2012. Trim: 2012 Audi A7, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I've had the A7 3.0 Prestige for over 6 months now and it's been wonderful. Ample power, great handling and even a smooth supple ride. The technology in the car took a while to learn, but now I can't imagine having a car without it. The adaptive cruise in particular saves a lot of effort on the highway. It even works well in city driving. My wife and I took a 1400 mile round trip to New York City in July and ended up averaging 32 mpg. Normally in mixed driving, I'm getting in the low 20's, but that is still impressive given the vehicle's power. People comment on the car where ever I go, but it's not a snobby type car. Just a lot of fun to drive and with the hatch - utilitarian!
Cons: Visibility could be better. I've gotten used to trusting the back up camera and the lane change warning lights. It would also be nice if you didn't have to pay T-Mobile a monthly fee to keep the navigation going after 6 months. The basic nav without Google Earth is sad.
Overall review: Wonderful styling, it doesn't have a bad angle. Technology is top notch and more advanced than anything else I've seen. Comfortable for trips, but when you change the car to Dynamic Mode, it changes it's personality to a road racer. Great mileage for a performance car.
Best Ever by BJames on 09/08/2012. Trim: 2012 Audi A7 3.0T Premium Sedan quattro, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: best car ever -- better than my BMW 7 and my Austin Martin, better than my wif'es Porche Panamera!
Cons: none
Overall review: Best ever
One great automobile. by Mountain Matt on 07/12/2012. Trim: 2012 Audi A7 3.0T Premium Sedan quattro, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The A7 is gorgeous to look at inside and out, but the real beauty is in driving the car. The power comes on strongly and instantly when requested, but the engine is quiet, and the supercharger runs without notice. Handling is crisp; the car is tossable on curvy roads and always in control. We use the Tiptronic transmission a lot in our mountan location; it is great fun and shifts without hesitation. The driving position is superb; the seats especially comfortable for long trips. The back-up camera is a plus. We have owned the car for 9 months and 12,000 miles. It gets 33 mpg on all-hiway driving, and 26 in our usual city/hiway mix. Do yourself a favor, take one for a test drive.
Cons: Nothing. But the car has a low roofline, that's a styling compromise. You do need to duck your head especially when enterting the back seats.
Overall review: We look for every opportunity to drive this car, and take it on all road trips. With Quattro we never worry about road conditions or time of year. Because we both love to drive the car so much we are careful to give each other a share of the driving. The car has been totally trouble free, and provides a complete driving experience. People notice this car while parked or when driving with those LED running lights. People approach and ask about the car. Don't buy this car if you want stealth.