2011 Bentley Continental GTC

2011 Bentley Continental GTC Prices
2011 Bentley Continental GTC Fuel Economy
Beautiful car with poor maintenance record by Great white shark on 02/23/2013. Trim: 2011 Bentley Continental GTC Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Performance and styling. Turns heads wherever I go and the fastest car I have ever owned.
Cons: Can't even sync an iPhone without a $2,500 upgrade which the delare does not recommend. Very prehistorice electronics for a 2007 car/ Very poor and expensive maintenance. On my third convertible top.
Overall review: Bentley either needs to extend the warranty or build better cars. In the shop too often for a car in this category.
My Bentley GTC was a Lemon !!! by CheekyMonkey on 09/20/2012. Trim: 2011 Bentley Continental GTC Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: None
Cons: Got a brand new 2012 Bentley GTC in April 2012 (Vin # SCBGR3ZAXCC077191). It was a lemon. Lots of problems. Broke down twice. Terrible car. The car was sold to me with defective tires too. They had to replace them. It was in and out of the shop all the time. The dealer (Bentley Naples) was a nightmare to deal with as well. Filed Florida Lemon Law case. Vehicle was bought back by Bentley as a "manufacturer buy-back" in August 2012. Got full refund. Would never buy a Bentley again or recommend this vehicle to anyone. They tried to make me a sign a non-disclosure document to prevent me making this public. I refused. They told me that is common practice. They said its to protect the brand name.
Overall review: WOULD NOT RECOMMEND A BENTLEY GTC. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE BUYING A VEHICLE FROM BENTLEY NAPLES.
the car that is cooler than my brothers by Zack 21 stl on 07/01/2012. Trim: 2011 Bentley Continental GTC Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: it is cooler my brother anthony's
Cons: nothing yet
Overall review: I luv it