2012 Infiniti M

M-37X IS NICE CAR!! by NICK on 03/23/2012. Trim: 2012 Infiniti M 37x, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: IT'S NICE CAR
Cons: I HAVE NOTHING WRONG WITH M-37X...SO IT'S NICE CAR!! NO PROBLEM AT ALL....
Overall review: I HAVE NOTHING WRONG WITH M-37X...SO IT'S NICE CAR!! NO PROBLEM AT ALL....
The best kept secret! by aj on 01/23/2014. Trim: 2012 Infiniti M 37, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Switched to this car after having BMWs for 11 years and am I gad I did! It's been so reliable and even if I do need to fix something in the future I won't have to clear out my bank account. It is sporty, has a ton of features and looks nice. I considered Lexus GS, Acura RLX but this has the best value. Maintenance has been great! I just pay $50 for an oil change. I laugh at my buddies who own new BMWs, Audis, Benz and know they'll be crying when that warranty runs out and they try to hold on to their cars. I am so happy with this vehicle.
Cons: Nothing I can think of really.
Overall review: This car is one of the industry's best kept secret. You get the performance that trumps the BMW 5 series', you get exceltlent reliability, you get great luxury. The total package. Love it!
Wife's car. I'm glad I don't drive it. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/10/2012. Trim: 2012 Infiniti M 37x, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Automatic wipers.
Cons: The interior controls are impossible, they are terribly laid out, difficult to locate and read. HVAC works poorly and needs constant adjustment. Road noise is terrible. The transmission is far too touchy. The cruise control is 20 years outdated.
Overall review: It is an insult to make comparisons of this car to any BMW or most other quality cars. The car is made for people that don't know any better.
Luxury car with minor details missing. by Senior Guy from st. Louis on 02/28/2012. Trim: 2012 Infiniti M 37x, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The styling, power and comfort are exceptional. The voice command is much easier to use than that of the Mercedes I previously owned. The navigation system performs well and responds to voice or touch screen inputs.
Cons: Although I knew to MPG ratings before buying I think Infiniti could have done better in that regard. Also, for a luxury car the road noise level is fairly high. The car lacks turn signals on the outside side view mirrors, as well as a compass when the navigation is not working. In addition, the power folding mirrors should fold automatically when the car is turned off and when the car is again turned on. I realize this is nitpicking, but it is touted as a luxury car and these should be included.
Overall review: Despite the cons this is a comfortable and fun car to drive. Many compliments on the styling.
M37 Very nice luxury car for the money by Car Guru on 08/27/2011. Trim: 2012 Infiniti M 37, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Tested * 2011 Audi A4 * 2012 Audi A6 * MB E350 * BMW 535i an 550i * VW Passat (well not in the same class, test lasted about 45 seconds) * 2012 Jaguar XF and XJ (The XJ is a bit of a stretch, but my father has a 2011 XJ8 and it is really nice) * 2011 Lexus GS 350 * 2012 Hyundai Genesis 3.8, 4.6, and 5.0 R-Spec Purchased Pearl White with Java interior Premium Package Deluxe Touring Package Pros Seats are beautiful and super comfortable Wood is outstanding Headliner is nice Power with "only" 333 BHP Torque is good for BHP Great Sheet The sheet metal is fantastic - very cool lines. Again this reviewer does not seem like a car guy. What does he drive?
Cons: Not perfect handling. No power lift trunk No auto folding power mirrors - they have a power fold button that needs to be toggled No wood steering wheel or gear shifter No massage feature on seats No air conditioning setting for rear seats Not much rear seat wood
Overall review: Wow, what a poorly written and conceived review. I expect much more from MSN Autos. I have tested all the cars in the M37 segment * 2011 Audi A4 * 2012 Audi A6 * MB E350 * BMW 535i an 550i * VW Passat (well not in the same class, test lasted 45 seconds) * 2012 Jaguar XF & XJ (The XJ is a bit of a stretch, but my father has a 2011 XJ8 & it is really nice) * 2011 Lexus GS 350 * 2012 Hyundai Genesis 3.8, 4.6, & 5.0 R-Spec A6 is best car - at $900 per month lease with appropiate $10K in options... Genesis is best value normally - I got huge discounts with some personal connections at Infiniti - so I got a loaded M37 for $550 per month. Not perfect handling - I have a G37s & it does handle better as a coupe. Interior with Silver wood, Faux Suede headliner and extra soft leather is spectacular at the price point. The air filtration and forest air is very cool. seats are much more comfortable than my 2011 Lexus RX-350. this reviewer does not seem like a car guy. What does he drive?