2011 Porsche Panamera

best car I've ever owned by Blue on 12/26/2011. Trim: 2011 Porsche Panamera Turbo, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: what is there not to like.
Cons: Not a single thing to dislike.
Overall review: Pure Porsche, one forgets how big it.
The Panamera by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/16/2012. Trim: 2011 Porsche Panamera 4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Beautiful styling, interior, and wow affect. I have never owned a car that garners such attention....people don't just slow down to see the car, they roll down their windows and ask "what is it" it is beautiful....or "gosh I have never seen a sexier car."
Cons: The back-up camera should come standard. Routine Maintenance cost are expensive, about 40% more than my Mercedes.
Overall review: What a great car...I use my mercedes to commute about 3 days a week....on the other 2 days I drive the Panamera, and I find myself taking the long way to and from work each day.
2011 Porsche Panamera V6 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/17/2011. Trim: 2011 Porsche Panamera Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Handling, Precise steering and road feel, consistent power throughout the tachometer range, great V6 engine
Cons: Sensor in trunk is a bit annoying when it detects a large object inside and refuses to close the trunk lid even if the object fits inside the trunk without a problem. This is usually corrected by pushing the said large object to the back of the trunk.
Overall review: Great build quality, great road feel, wonderful performance and steering at high & low speeds. The ultimate GT car in the market today.