2011 Lexus CT 200h

2011 Lexus CT 200h Prices
2011 Lexus CT 200h Fuel Economy
Great vehicle by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/30/2011. Trim: 2011 Lexus CT 200h 200h, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fuel mileage. Comfort. Low noise level.
Cons: Storage space in hatch area.
Overall review: This vehicle is a hybrid. It isn't going to sit you back in the seat at launch, but it will get going and provide you with great mileage to boot all in great comfort. The road and wind noise is so much less than a comparably priced Prius it is like night and day yet delivers similar fuel mileage to the Prius V. I am VERY satisfied with this purchase.
Class galore by Susan on 05/03/2012. Trim: 2011 Lexus CT 200h 200h Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the style of the car and the sporty feel while driving. Most of all the gas mileage.
Cons: Coming from a Minivan I miss the available room, but acceptable tradeoff to save $12o or so a month in gas. Just purchased so I dont know exact savings yet
Overall review: Great car for a great price. I test drove a lot of cars and for the money, it outclasses all in this price range.
A GREAT little hatchback! by French from Houston on 12/06/2011. Trim: 2011 Lexus CT 200h 200h Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like EVERYTHING about this vehicle! It is NOT a turkey... and my local Lexus dealership (Clear Lake, TX) is also a winner! I was searching the Internet for an affordable hybrid hatchback when the CT 200h Premium popped up. It was the only one on the lot and before we had wrapped up the deal there were two other couples hoping for a chance to drive it. As far as power goes, it has an ECO mode and a PERFORMANCE mode--so it gives you that 43+ MPG when you just want comfortable transportation--and with the touch of a button, it gives you enough punch to pass whatever/whenever you need it. The jazzy dashboard lights are also very cool. You can't go wrong with this one!
Cons: Honestly, the only thing I found to be less than superb is the lack of midrange in the stereo speakers. (It did not prevent me from making the purchase!)
Overall review: I recommend this vehicle to anyone who requires an elegant, comfortable ride with great fuel economy, a modest cargo capacity and the service and reliability that come with owning a Lexus.
never though I would be driving a hybrid by JR on 04/12/2011. Trim: 2011 Lexus CT 200h 200h Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the car, it handles perfectly and it is very smooth at riding
Cons: no cons so far
Overall review: the price tag is not as low as they show in this review, it actually starts from $30k but the less expensive price you can get it starts around $33k, excellent car for the price mine has everything on it. i never though I would ever purchased a hybrid, this car doesnt even look like a hybrid
Review ID: #551965 Is this review offensive?
Sharp looking Hybrid that fits the bill and the wallet! by Daviad from Seattle on 06/29/2012. Trim: 2011 Lexus CT 200h 200h Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I'm a single man w/no kids & volunteer w/2 different groups which sponsor events frequently. It's a stylish enough vehicle that I feel comfortable pulling up to the 4 Seasons for a dinner, or a gymnasium with a car load of "stuff" - boxes, decoration pieces, garment bags, etc. I have yet to feel limited by the cargo space; it's not an SUV or a truck after all. I love the look of the CT, which is enhanced since I got the windows tinted. The driver's seat is very comfortable and all the controls are within easy reach...and I love that all 4 windows have auto-up! The sport function is also very adept in traffic. Need I even mention the MPG? Love it! Average MPG is 42.382. At 16K and happy!
Cons: Can't really say many negatives about this. Three things I have noticed that are a tiny bit irksome: (1) didn't like Lexus nav system, so purchased an after-market Pioneer with a Kenwood backup camera...MUCH happier with it; (2) no power options for the front passenger seat - my taller friends would like the butt-part of the seat to go down a little bit like the driver's. But when they sit in the driver's seat, they're fine! (3) I live in Seattle and surprise! it rains. I noticed that the cut of the top of the door jam against the roof is such that every time I open the driver's door in the rain or after a fresh rain, water ALWAYS drops in on the driver's seat.
Overall review: Truthfully, I'm not the "younger" consumer to whom this car is supposedly marketed. This is my 1st Lexus, but I'm 42. And I love this car! At 1st I was worried about the smaller size and amount of oomph compared to my Acura TL. But I realized that the savings in MPG and unleaded vs premium gas was worth it! After 16K miles, I realize I didn't need to own a car that was for my passengers! Yes, the bigger friends (taller and not-so-tiny-flowers) are more cramped. But it's my car and for the 90% of the time when it's just me - it's exactly what I need. The red is a great color - very sporty. The features of the car, while not up to the same level as other Lexus vehicles, are very nice. And honestly? There's no way in heck that I would own a Prius because I think they're ugly and they remind me of too many city "fleet" vehicles now. Not too mention taxi cabs. I know, a little snobbish...but this car is perfect for my snobbish self and 1,500+ miles of driving per month.