2011 Ram 1500

2011 Ram 1500 Prices
2011 Ram 1500 Fuel Economy
disappointed by Matthew from Arkansas on 04/09/2012. Trim: 2011 Ram 1500 Sport Quad Cab 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: awesome standard features.
Cons: very unreliable
Overall review: as of April I've owned the truck 10 months, in that time I've had two tr a n s m i t i o n s, and lots of electrical glitches worked on.my truck has literally been in the shop more than I've driven it.I just recently filed for the lemon law. this isn't my first ram truckbut until they work out the plastic transmitions i will be waiting on my truck.
The Best Of ALL Trucks "Built Ram Tuff!!" by Jeremy from Hill AFB on 02/23/2012. Trim: 2011 Ram 1500 SLT Crew Cab 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Amazing!!! love the power and towing. even in towe i was getting 17 MPG. love the look. 4 wheel drive works perfect. Interior had a lot of space love the storage under the rear seats and on the rear floors. love the Fuel Displacement. much better fuel eco than my old F-150
Cons: The rear seat back does not fold down and only lifts up to access the storage. Recomend that the seat would allow both the back to fold down and the bottom to fold up. NO OTHER ISSUES = AMAZING
Overall review: like I said above amazing! My Ram's Price was right. with $5,000 incentives too. I test drove 2011 toyota tundra and did not like the round insturment clusters and the less HP and Torque even with a 6 speed trans. the Price was $42,000 and too much for an average joe to own to continue i seen a video of a speed bump test and the Truck Bed/Frame was bouncing all over the place readty to fall off (seen at a FORD demo). I then Test drove the 2011 F-150 and did not like the feel of the engine having to always be in a higher RPM to maintain speed. and $50,000 for a V6, What are they thinking!!!? To continue i tested a 2011 Silverado it was SLOOOOOOW..if you bought one sorry for you. Anywho I love the RAM and have been in AWH with my purchase. :)
Ok so far, 10k, bought new by Birddog, Western Pa. on 02/11/2013. Trim: 2011 Ram 1500 ST Quad Cab 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: best buy best ride, Quadcab works great for my dogs comfort. built my own platform under the rear foldup seat, he has plenty off room to lay down. Dealer wanted over $250.00 for their platform.
Cons: Keyless entry and fog lights should be standered equip. big jump in price for options. No height adjustment for driver seat.Tire pressure light stays on even after adjusting pressure.
Overall review: Good truck for Outdoorsman.
One Fantastic Truck and Great Vehicle by Marine2800 on 05/05/2012. Trim: 2011 Ram 1500 SLT Crew Cab 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Power, tightness of the frame and drive train. Rivals my Honda Accord for the feel of the vehicle. Comfortable ride and seats 5 adults nicely. 4WD system was flawless in heavy backcountry off road and snow. Got the short bed crew cab version and moved my household twice in the last year. Oh, did I mention the roar of dual exhaust on a Hemi?
Cons: Fuel economy is not as good as advertised, 14 city, 18 hiqhway over the first 12K and I am notoriously light on the gas pedal. I had an '08 RAM with MDS and continually broke 20 mpg with it.
Overall review: Great driveability vehicle, doesn't feel as big as it is and has great road manners. Doing a lot of landscaping and hauling of supplies, dirt and manure and handles it all in quiet luxury. If you need a daily driving truck, RAM is where to go.
Ford can't compete with this truck! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/19/2012. Trim: 2011 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This is a very nice truck! I have owned it for 2 years with no problems at all. Very nice ride, quiet cabin, and decent fuel mileage.
Cons: Did not come with spray in bed liner!
Overall review: Dodge willing to deal when Ford and Toyota did not want too!