2012 Volkswagen CC

CC =Class Class by Largo Slade on 01/09/2012. Trim: 2012 Volkswagen CC Lux, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I recently purchased this car and I couldn't be happier. I have owned Acura, BMW and Mercedes-Benz, as well as other VWs. This CC is not only one of the most beautiful cars on the road, it has power, luxury and the performance of vehicles costing thousands more, including its own cousin Audi! What I like best about this car is that it oozes class. I have had people comment to me, on the street, what a striking car the CC is and most can't believe it's a VW.
Overall review: Love it!
The Bestest VW by Jim on 02/09/2012. Trim: 2012 Volkswagen CC Sport, Owned 1 year.
Pros: everything. i was always a VW guy mostly Passats. When I test drove this car it was simply amazing. It's fun to drive and in my 60's thats pretty kool.
Overall review: no issues, all my experiences have been positive
CC'in' Down the Highway! by Wayne from Port St. Lucie, FL on 01/10/2012. Trim: 2012 Volkswagen CC Sport, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great mileage and a stunningly quick sports vehicle with the turbo and standard transmission. The interior is designed perfectly and leg room/head room is superior to BMW, Mercedes Bena, Volvo, Audi and most other competitors.
Cons: the only draw back is it's a four seater. But then.....I can't remember the last time I had three people in the back seat!
Overall review: This car is a dream and if you haven't test drove it..........DO IT!
Exelent Car by Valentin, Miami, FL on 11/26/2011. Trim: 2012 Volkswagen CC Lux Plus, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Awesome Car. Very technologically advanced. Stereo Bluetooth, 30GB Hard Drive, Sirius Sat Radio, Seat Heater, large moonroof. confortable seats, nice handling, nice looking rims. My car is black with black tints, and looks amazing.
Cons: The stereo sometimes gets a lil slow to respond, but doesnt bother me.
Overall review: Exelent Car! Im looking foward to the next models to have a complete moonroof.
A most pleasant surprise! by Den in the Walla's on 09/13/2011. Trim: 2012 Volkswagen CC Lux, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have about 3,000 miles on the car now and it is absolutely one of the best cars I have ever owned to date. I love the styling, handling and excellent fuel economy. I drive 100 miles a day and am consistently getting 35 mpg traveling at 65 mph. It is quiet, responsive and is a joy to drive.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Before buying the CC, I had convinced myself that either a Maxima or Acura would be best. I then went and test drove an Audi A4, but the price was just a bit too much. My excellent salesperson suggested I drive the CC. I immediately liked it more than the Maxima or Acura. Great value for the money.