2011 Porsche Cayenne Hybrid

2011 Porsche Cayenne Hybrid Prices
2011 Porsche Cayenne Hybrid Fuel Economy
Enthusiast
My Love for Mercedes and Porche by Sister Reginia Howard Outreach on 11/10/2012. Trim: 2011 Porsche Cayenne Hybrid.
Pros: The color is like a Siver Shadow. It's up, up and away. It's incomparative to the Pony Express. I love it because it can be shipped overnight. And, most of all, Scottie can beam me up IN it anytime.
Cons: It almost resembles a RAV-4.
Overall review: I can submit a tally and rally it down to my Price, then to my space of living.
A sensible choice by James on 12/31/2012. Trim: 2011 Porsche Cayenne Hybrid S Hybrid, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: While driving a stylish Porsche you get tremendous fuel economy, 550plus miles on tank full. My turbo would get on average 400 miles per tank. The electronics are unmatched, handling superior to all other SUV's I've driven.
Cons: While fuel economy is superior it does give up horsepower only negative. But how fast do you really need to go is the question you have to ask yourself.
Overall review: Excellent choice for a Porsche enthusiast looking for less visits to the pump.