2012 Ford Mustang

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Rocket ship by Mark in PA on 01/21/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Performance like no other car I've ever owned, I owned several 60-70s muscle cars but there is no comparison 444hp with fuel economy and safety. The car just feels like it will do anything you want it to, and that engine sound is better than any music over the radio even though the radio is great as well. This car is just to much fun to drive, can't wait to take it somewhere where I can really open it up legally. The best production mustang to date.
Cons: No sync system. and it sounds like the 2013 shelby will be a boss with 650hp.
Overall review: I love this car but its real hard to keep your foot from pushing that pedal down.
Best bang for your buck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/14/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Mustang V6 Premium Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fast, Fuel economy, stylish
Cons: No spare tir
Overall review: Great car for the money, if you want an inferior car, buy the Camaro or Challenger SE, i'm sure your Mommy would like you to buy a slower car...LOL
Ehh.. Not very good. by Karen B on 04/03/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Mustang V6 Premium Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Its kinda fast...
Cons: Not a family car, very small on the inside, and not very sleek or stylish!
Overall review: I USED to own one, but I sold it and bought a Camaro. They are so must nicer and bigger on the inside. I do not reccomend this car to anyone.
The Ultimate American Driving Machine by Lady Beacher from Florence on 12/26/2011. Trim: 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like everything about my new BOSS 302. It is truely an amazing automobile.
Cons: In all honesty, there is nothing I do not like about the car. The only thing one could complain about would be that it uses premium fuel which is more expensive, however, when you own a horse with 444 horsepower, you have to expect to pay more to feed it.
Overall review: I have and continue to own a number of high performace automobiles and until I bought the BOSS 302 they were and had all been foreign brands. The last American car I owned was a 1964 Olsmobile 442 which I purchased new. I never imagined that Ford would make a car that would meet my wildest dreams. The BOSS 302 does it all. You can use it as a daily driver to and from work or the store and then take it out on the road and bingo, it turns into a production race car if and when the impulse strikes. I know I will never use all of its power and handliing abilities, however, just driving it puts a big smile on my face each and every time. The ride, with the shocks set at 2, is very impressive and your can drive it for hours without any discomfort whatsoever. The Ricardo seats are fantastic and the interior is very comfortable and appealing to the eye. The engine is so smooth and the sound eminating from the multiple exhaust is music to my ears. All this, and 24+ mpg on the road.
My Kona Blue Mustang by Stuart from Dayton on 12/21/2011. Trim: 2012 Ford Mustang V6 Premium Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the styling and the car drives incredibly. Excellent gas mileage and not that I drive over the speed limit, but I sure get to the limit a lot faster. Trunk space is more than you would think. I couldn't be happier. I got the Mustang Club Package and it makes mine unique to all others and turns lots of head. For the money, you can't do any better
Cons: Haven't found anytihng yet
Overall review: Excellent vehicle. Don't wait another day if you are on the fence. I have dreamed of owning a Mustabg since I was 6 when I saw my first Boss 302. Come on in, the leather is fine!!!!!!
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next