2011 Dodge Avenger

2011 Dodge Avenger Prices
2011 Dodge Avenger Fuel Economy
Awsome Car! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/25/2011. Trim: 2011 Dodge Avenger Mainstreet, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The vehicle handles very well, has a great ride and has a lot of power for a four cylinder. Interior is the best I have seen in it's class with very high quality materials. Trunk is smaller than others but its hinges don't enter the trunk taking up space like other cars. The uconnect radio is great plus just discovered that it plays DVDs in park. I get 34mpg on the highway with 22 in city.
Cons: Transmission shifts too early for fuel economy.
Overall review: The car was great for the price. Overall had it about a month with no buyer's remorse. The car has a ton of safety features and gadgets for what you pay for even without rebates. The car looks great too, doesn't blend in like some of the other cars like it. Came from a toyota and new toyota cars don't compare. Dodge has really stepped up their game, great car.
Please five Dodge a shot; an Acura owner is glad he did. by COinCO on 10/26/2011. Trim: 2011 Dodge Avenger Lux, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Engine sound/acceleration, quality of interior, "bang for my buck" Navigation, bluetooth for my IPhone and the sweet media hard drive that will store pretty much all of my cds I am still getting used to the power; having almost 300hp in a FWD car is a bit of overkill, but Dodge made it work. I have accidently peeled out at a few stoplights when I wasn't thinking. The Avenger stands out in the parking lot, embarrasses aggressive drivers on the road and spoils you with luxury toys all the while you are driving along and getting a respectable 29mpg/hwy.
Cons: Visibility out of the side and rear windows is a little poor, the back-and-forth sliding center console tends to move when you don't want it to.
Overall review: I never liked Dodges with the exception of the cool Charger police cruisers I see. I was in a bad situation with my Acura MDX, was WAY upside down on the loan and needed a car with some decent gas mileage. After my local Dodge dealership offerred $3,000 over book for my trade in addition to rebates on their new vehicles, I gave them a shot. I am SO glad I did! I have owned many cars, ranging from a V8 1997 Ford Taurus SHO, a loaded 2000 Acura TL and a quick 2003 Mazda 6s. Do not take it lightly when I say that my 2011 Dodge Avenger LUX with the 3.6li V6 is the best combination of those aforementioned vehicles. It's got the comfort and quality of the TL, the power and cool engine note of my SHO, and is as fun to drive as the 6. I love the Ford Fusion, but my car will smoke it; the Nissan Altima looks nice, but my interior feels so much "nicer;" the Honda Accord is a quality car (as always) but EVERYONE drives an Accord. Give Dodge a chance; they will surprise you.
Positive experiance: 2011 Dodge Avenger Heat by Anchorage, AK on 06/24/2011. Trim: 2011 Dodge Avenger Heat, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Avenger has nearly 100 more horsepower than the other cars listed in its class but still gets great gas mileage. At this point I am beating the sticker estimate with 22 City and 31 Highway. I have also found that even greater highway mileage is possible if you drive 50-55 miles per hour. I like the interior design and the stereo system that links to my cell phone via Bluetooth. While it is still summer, I expect the Avenger to do well in snow given it is front wheel drive.
Cons: The steering wheel pulls hard to the right or left when you push the peddle to the floor. Also, while the trim on the inside is great looking, I wonder how it will hold up given some of it is plastic.
Overall review: I am very happy with the purchase and look forward to driving it for the next 10 years. I even purchased the "Lifetime" warranty that is available on this model--I paid an extra $3,000 but it covers any issues with electronics that might occur for as long as I own the car. I did this because the car has 3 computers that cost anywhere from $1,500 to $3,000. I also liked the Salesman who was not pushy but just gave me the information needed to make my decision.
More than expected by Eugene from Sun City, CA on 12/28/2011. Trim: 2011 Dodge Avenger Lux, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Extremely comfortable and excellent ride/ very soft leather seats. I ordered with Nav radio and it's very easy to use. Was not aware that vehicle came with remote start. Large trunk and dash layout is superb. It's just one very comfortable automobile. I wear hearing aids and I can answer my phone just by pushing a button on the steering wheel, and make a call the same way.
Cons: There is what I perceive to be a slight blind spot on the right side of vehicle, but I adjusted mirror out a little bit and it's better. If needed, I can just turn my head a little bit and check.
Overall review: I ordered this vehicle with 6-speed auto trans and new Pentastar 3.6L V6. At 65 MPH, the engine is only turning at 1750 RPM's. I am getting almost 34 MPG on the highway and 26 MPG otherwise. I am now retired so I don't need to drive it a lot. With that in mind, I have started taking little trips around SoCal just so I can drive it more. I am amazed at how well put together this vehicle is, and you can tell that Dodge/Chrysler put a lot of thought into this vehicle. The engine is very powerful and every once in a while it's fun to just step on it and let some of those 287 ponies out for a run (I'm older, but not dead yet).
Performance & Praticality by Alex on 05/01/2011. Trim: 2011 Dodge Avenger Heat, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Throttle response, handling, interior material quality, stops on a dime, fuel efficiency
Cons: Slightly smaller rear seat than my 2008 avenger, users manual
Overall review: I just bought a 2011 Heat and I am in love with this car. I am graduating college in 6 days and decided to give myself a little present. I traded in my 2008 Avenger SXT with 55,000 miles for a brand new Heat. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The interior and exterior is much more stylish and the difference between my old 2.7L V6 and the new 3.6L V6 is night and day. Also, I plan on communting 20 miles each way at my new job next month, and I look forward to every mile in my new Avenger. It's listed at 19/29 MPG, but I average closer to 22/31. I highly recommend this car to any person looking for a performance vehicle with a quiet ride and a spacious interior.