2012 Ford Shelby GT500

raptor by vinnie needs tires on 10/09/2011. Trim: 2012 Ford Shelby GT500 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Its the best bang for the buck.
Cons: weight its very nose heavy and overall heavy lighter materials should be used . and putting standard mustang rear brakes on was a very tacky for this type of car . also the front rotors should be slotted . the inner cooler for the intake and supercharger is way to small.
Overall review: But for the average driver the car is very good i would pay more for the upgrades as a option.
My Favorite Mustang So Far by Lonnie on 06/30/2011. Trim: 2012 Ford Shelby GT500 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The engine is very powerful and the sound is great. I really enjoy all the options that the Sync system offers. The interior is great and the seats are very comfortable. Although Mustangs are considered heavy cars, this is the most well balanced and easy to drive Mustang I have over owned (this is my fourth). It accelerates fast and the brakes work really well when stopping even from high speeds. Considering the size of the engine the gas mileage is quite reasonable. Although I do not use this car as a daily driver, I certainly could. It is a fun car. I have had compliments on it every single time I have had it out.
Cons: I am still not fond of the design of the rear of the car. As previously mentioned, I have had 4 Mustangs and I think the stereo in this car sounds the worst. The Sync doesn't always understand what you want, which can be frustrating. With the power of the engine it can be difficult to keep the rear tires from getting out from under you. I have read reviews of the car being awkward to shift, but I have never had a problem.
Overall review: Of the 4 Mustangs I have had this is by far my favorite. The design of the interior, balance of the car, and performance of the engine has come a long way over the last 10 years. The body design is very sleek (and looks better in person than in pictures I think), and gets lots of attention. It is a fun car to have and easy to drive. I would recommend it.
STLMustang by prostreet Notch on 06/07/2011. Trim: 2012 Ford Shelby GT500 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very Powerful chicks dig it!!!!!
Cons: The front was not a very good design I think they could have done way better!!!!
Overall review: This is a very fast car I enjoy driving it very fun car!!!!
Shelby GT500 - the name says it all by Todd from Minnesota on 11/22/2013. Trim: 2012 Ford Shelby GT500 Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The best thing about this car is the sound every time I start it up -- reminds that I'm about to have a great ride! The engine power is amazing, the Recaro seats are top notch, the cornering and braking are very good in my opinion. The convertible top operates easily and it has been a very enjoyable car.
Cons: The SVT PP tire upgrades (Goodyear Eagle F1:G2) are good in hot weather but lose traction at cool temps. They also wear VERY quickly. Did have one minor issue with the plastic spacers in the seat backs. Ford quickly fixed it under warranty.
Overall review: This car is everything I was expecting and more. Very fun to drive, lots of power (more than I was expecting) and very good handling (much better than I was expecting). Even with the stripe delete option it still draws more attention than I need.
Love my 2012 GT 500 convertible by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/19/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Shelby GT500 Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love everything about it. I factory ordered a new GT500 convertible after decades of owning Corvettes and Camaro SS's & Z28's. My GT500 has the electronics package and standard suspension & brakes. Fit and finish are perfect with no rattles or squeeks or factory defects whatsoever. Performance, street handling, and braking are all excellent. This is a luxury race car right off the dealer's lot at a price that no other comes close to for a 550 horsepower convertible. Even though I ordered the stripes delete everyone from age 8 to 60 seems to know what this car is and they gawk and compliment it whereever I go.
Cons: If you care about fuel economy and have a heavy foot like I do, this is not the car for you. Traction off the line is not great due to the enormous power, but it more than makes up for it when it hooks up.
Overall review: Awesome vehicle at a price no one else competes with for a 550 horsepower convertible, except perhaps the new Camaro convertible ZL-1, which I have not driven.