2011 BMW 7-Series

My Ultimate driving Machine. by SFCLBGLENN on 12/18/2013. Trim: 2011 BMW 7-Series 750Li Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Best car I ever purchased. Big car that handles like a small sports car. Drove the car down to California last year and loved it. At one point thought I was driving around 70 mph and look down at the speedometer and was doing 100 mph. My first BMW but not my last.
Cons: Wish that BMW made a M7 model. Some items should come standard for a $85,000.00, car.
Overall review: Overall very pleased with the purchase of my 2011 BMW 750Li. What I like most is the treatment you get from the dealership when you take your car in for service. You are treated like a king.
Great CAR by DON...........BOSTON on 07/11/2012. Trim: 2011 BMW 7-Series 740i Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is the best car I have ever owned.Well thought out dash.Great seats,no blind spots.Once you get use to the I drive it is very easy to drive.I have the 740i and has plenty of zip.
Cons: Trunk is small for a large sedan
Overall review: My first big BMW but not my last
President by Moose on 03/28/2012. Trim: 2011 BMW 7-Series 750i Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: We have owned six different and ended up with the 7 series. We love this car the performance and luxury is the best.
Cons: None
Overall review: 100%
The family car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/27/2011. Trim: 2011 BMW 7-Series 760Li Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is a big car .... having good gear control for faster pick up
Cons: Nothing to mention right now
Overall review: It is good to have this car