2012 FIAT 500

The Ultimate Small Car of of 2012 by Jan from Phoenix on 03/09/2012. Trim: 2012 FIAT 500 Sport Hatchback, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Fiat 500 Sport gets great gas milage per gallon. I am getting 30 mpg in the city. It is stylish, fun to drive, and has get up and go on the highway. The front sets are comfortable and the hatchback is convenient for shopping. I drove VW bugs for years and I prefer my Fiat. I feel safer with the 7 air bags, the acceleration is great and it handles wonderfully.
Cons: The Fiat 500 Sport. did not come with a spare tire. Instead it had a can of air to fix the tire and a jack kit. The back seats are a little small. When they lay down to allow more room in the cargo area they do not lay flat.
Overall review: Overall the Fiat 500 is a great car. If you are looking for good gas economy, a sporty look, a great Bose stereo, a Tom Tom, on the wheel blue tooth capabilities,and a fun drive. It suits single people and couples with a few small children. The interior is classic and very handsome. Comfort and economy, fun and convenience along with safety are things I like best. Did I mention mine is Red Russo, Oh momma mia it's beautiful.
Couldn't Love a Car More! by NapaBeth on 01/03/2012. Trim: 2012 FIAT 500 Sport Hatchback, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car is loaded with excellent options! It's super fun to drive. The car size makes finding a parking spot so much easier. Gas mileage is super - we average about 34 mpg. The manual transmission is very smooth and a kick to drive. The climate control works wonderfully. It is surprising how much cargo space there is with the back seats down, and wow - to have back seats in a car this size! The Bose sound system is one of my husband's favorite options. There is plenty of headroom and legroom. And best of all, the car just make us smile.
Cons: Haven't found anything to dislike yet!
Overall review: WE LOVE OUR CAR. Best car ever (or close to it). We've owned our yellow Fiat Sport about 5 months now- aka "the Jellybean". It is the 4th car in our little fleet, and of these, it's the only one that gets driven every single day. Sometimes we just take it for a ride - it's that much fun drive. It does not feel like the ultra compact car that it is - even on our road trip from Napa to Los Angeles! Highly recommend. I really don't understand some of the low reviews I see. It seems like Fiat thought of everything and stuffed it all in this little car.
Fiat 500 - Solution to that "Middle age Crisis" by RSink - Abbeville, S.C. on 09/26/2011. Trim: 2012 FIAT 500 Sport Hatchback, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Appearance, fuel economy, (35 mpg avg), riding comfort, Bose sound system, protection sreen available when moon roof is opened, car for the money, wireless Tom Tom, spacious cargo area with back seats down, excellent climate control system, and really a fun car to drive.
Cons: No cons!!
Overall review: Just returned from a 900 mile round trip to Daytona Beach and the Fiat handled and drove great. There is more power at speeds from 65 to 75 than you could ever imagine. Even while driving around and between 18 wheelers, the car didn't seem to drift like one would think. i've only had the car for 2 weeks but thus far, no complaints. At an avg of 35 mpg thus far, I've reached 36.5 for a high, during a week-end trip to the N.C. mountains.
LOVE FIAT by jessica Naperville on 09/14/2011. Trim: 2012 FIAT 500 Sport Hatchback, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the look, its so cute and sporty, I get stoped by people at almost every gas station and grocery store asking to look inside it. I think the fait has plenty of room. Had myself 5*7 femaile my husband 5*9 and his two friends in the back they were 6*0 and 5*11! We drove about an hour away and were very surprised at the room. Seats fold down in the back when you need to load something. I loaded a folding table, full length mirrior in the trunk along with a lamp. Everything fit no problem, Love the gas mileage. I get about 42mpg on the highway.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: I would say this is a great car for someone that lives in the city. Very easy to park. Comes in 14 diffrent colors. What's not to love. Have doubts? Check it out yourself.
The Great Car by TM, San Diego. CA on 12/16/2011. Trim: 2012 FIAT 500 Sport Hatchback, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very efficient, small inexpensive car with very powerful engine for it class cars. Very well equipped with standard features, usually built in the much more expensive cars. Car handling is great. It is like a sport car. Performance of the electronic stability control, suspension, brake system, and safeties are way above my expectations before I purchased the car.
Cons: There are no disadvantages of the Fiat 500 over same class other vehicles.
Overall review: The car has 4,500 miles including a trip to San Francisco. This trip was great driving experience. Car has six-speed automatic transmission and the average gas mileage so far is 33.7 mpg. The car has been driven more than 3,000 miles within the city. “Bose” audio and hands free system with USB port significantly contributes to the overall car performance. I strongly recommend Fiat 500 Sport to any anyone who needs a small car.