2011 Suzuki Grand Vitara

My ride by KC from Erie on 07/13/2012. Trim: 2011 Suzuki Grand Vitara Limited 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It's a nice ride. Seems comfortable. I like the automatic 4 wheel drive.
Cons: I don't think there is enough window and maybe too much body as far as being able to see what is outside the vehicle. The visual aspects of this vehicle are not that good for me as a driver. I would like to see better mileage.
Overall review: Although I do like things about this vehicle, I would not buy another one.
Great bang for your buck! by HS from Toronto on 11/25/2013. Trim: 2011 Suzuki Grand Vitara Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I got my 2011 for 15k used. Suzuki is known for reliability. Too bad they're leaving North America. Best interior for any comparable SUV in this segment. Plastics used are of decent quality. AWD is awesome in snow.
Cons: Gas mileage is not great for a 4 cylinder. noticeable cabin noise. engine doesn't feel so strong during acceleration.
Overall review: In general, I think it's a great car for the money one is spending on it. It may not offer the latest tech but it has always been enough for my family.
gets the job done by rudolph from creedmoor on 08/28/2011. Trim: 2011 Suzuki Grand Vitara Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Drives good, handle curves well.
Cons: ride is rough, you can feel every bump int road, fuel wise, not good on gas mileage.
Overall review: I will give overall rating a 7, the ride needs to more smoother, and gas mileage needs to be better.