2011 MINI Countryman

Buy this car. by Jeff on 03/04/2012. Trim: 2011 MINI Countryman S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Looks Great and drives great. Tons of room inside.
Cons: Only complaint is not having a bench seat in the back which is available in the 2012 model.
Overall review: I drove it an feel in love with it. Expected my wife to hate it. 1 minute into the test drive a got a call from her and the kids begging me to buy it.
2011 Countryman S by Orange on 08/23/2011. Trim: 2011 MINI Countryman S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: 4 doors.
Cons: We had our Countryman since Jul. 28, 2011 about 995 miles on it. After 2 weeks drive problems start. 1. Windshield trims feeling off. Mini used sticker trim around windows and feeling off. Call dealer but Mini don't have solutions and 30-60 days to wait or more. Dealer knows the problem but they never tell you when you buy. 2. Inside track accessories (phone holder, sunglass holder) falling apart. You never touch phone holder or sunglass holder while you driving. It will fall apart and you can't focus on driving.
Overall review: I made same mistake as back in 2002. I bought 2002 Mini Cooper and 10+ times go to dealer to fix problems. Mini never recall for problems. Now I have 2011 Country man and within 2 weeks number of problems shows up and I,m just think myself why I buy Mini again this time.........
Good in certain situations for certain drivers. by cee-wee on 09/03/2011. Trim: 2011 MINI Countryman Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Good driver on the hwy, Roomy for 6" footers and taller in the rear. Fun to Drive.
Cons: Gas mileage, Lack of storage space. Lousy Stereo.Rail System could do without. Engine is buzzy but has pep once it is up and running...has good legs under it. Gas tank is small, but tolerable.
Overall review: Very good fun vehicle. Lacking on Gas mileage, but showing signs of improvement. Miss the dual storage bins from the Cooper model.
Countyman ALL4 by Mini Guy on 08/02/2011. Trim: 2011 MINI Countryman S ALL4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Mostly Everything! Fun Factor is right up there.
Cons: Wish it came out earlier so I did not waste my money on other cars!
Overall review: Excellent. Would like to see a sunvisor extendtion, power seats and a longer armsrest
New owner of a MINI Countryman by Katie in Detroit on 07/21/2011. Trim: 2011 MINI Countryman S ALL4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have had my Countryman since about April 2011, ordered it in late February. I currently have about 3500 miles on it. The styling is classic MINI, but the size makes it more family friendly. This 4 door version looks like a MINI, but just different enough to cause heads to turn. My family enlarged recently and the 2008 CooperS coupe that I owned previously just didn't cut it. We enjoy the expanded passenger and storage room, but still has the fun aspect that made the coupe so appealing to us in the first place. The ride is smoother overall and the vehicle sits higher so I don't feel like I'm sitting on the ground and looking up at small cars.
Cons: The only issue I've found so far is the design of the visors. In the coupe, there was a flap that would come down when needed to shield your eyes from the sun. The Countryman doesn't have this feature, instead there is a handle to hold. Not sure what happened to the visor!
Overall review: Fantastic car, practical and fun at the same time.