2011 Toyota Corolla

Love My Corolla by VeezySoBreezy from Georgia on 01/05/2012. Trim: 2011 Toyota Corolla S 4-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the bluetooth audio options, I never have to fumble around for my phone since I can now answer it from my steering wheel. I can listen to Pandora from my mobile device. Its a fun road trip car, with lots of trunk space. I get compliments on my car all the time. If you get one you have to have the S model with the sunroof & spoiler. It just make the car a lot more fun and sporty. I was looking at the civic as well and it wasn't as roomy to me so I am glad I made the decision to go with the Corolla. Great gas mileage!! SN: I owned a 1996 Camry prior to this car, which had 200,000+ miles on it no major issues besides replacing the timing belt..that car made me the Toyota fan I am today.
Cons: Road noise is a bit of an issue at times depending on the quality of the road of course. Braking has been shaky at times but I took it in and haven't had an issue since. (I brake hard and drive fast soooo yea lol) I wish the acceleration was a bit more powerful when I'm attempting to pass slow drivers. The seats aren't that comfortable for long driving...mess around with the lumbar support before taking a long trip.
Overall review: I love my car!! It fits my personality lol It's just a fun car to drive and the S model definitely gives you the sporty look you want with cars this size. Toyota is a reliable brand so don't knock it til you try it!!
Enthusiast
Better than expected by Joe on 06/05/2012. Trim: 2011 Toyota Corolla LE 4-Spd AT.
Pros: * Rented a 2011 Corolla LE for a week and drove 400 miles to Charleston, SC. It was rated 34 mpg highway, but got a calulated 39.1 doing 10 mph max over speed limits on way down and 40.0 doing max 70 mph and most speed limits. * No wind noise at all. Tire nosie only on one swection of I-95 that was rough blacktop, otherwise almost dead quiet. * Big trunk for size of car * Radio was good * The cruise control stalk is mounted on lower right of steering colum which was very easy to reach and use * Seats were very comfortable and sits up high * Cabin feels big and not small like in a Hionda Civic * Sit uop high with big windows for good view of road and cars around you
Cons: * Could use a telescoping steering coulmn for better comfort * The door window sill is too high to rest your arm on comfrotably while driving * The door arm rest is too far forward and too far away to even be used at all. * Could step up top a 5-speed automatic for quicker acceleration onto interstate. Once at speed it is OK * Needs rear disc brakes for longer life and easier do it your self replacement
Overall review: Overall a very nice car and would make a great dependable higher than rated mpg choice.
Reliable, Fabulous Gas Mileage - Perfect Commuter by Sunshine Florida on 05/16/2012. Trim: 2011 Toyota Corolla S 4-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Gas mileage, Gas mileage, Gas mileage. Great commuter car which is what I'm looking for. Not speed or a status symbol. Just a reliable car, good on gas and leans towards sporty looking.
Cons: Interior is plastic (most are), would love more ooph to the engine but gas mileage is more important to me.
Overall review: Great car - my first Toyota. Worth the price.
Toyota Quality by Retmsg1@us.army.mil on 05/10/2012. Trim: 2011 Toyota Corolla S 4-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Reliability, gas milage, style and interior quality.
Cons: Not a thing.
Overall review: By Toyota once and you will buy Toyota everytime.
a very good car for the money/ by gary from phio on 03/24/2012. Trim: 2011 Toyota Corolla LE 4-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: this car is very good on the road. smooth ride great gas milage, was getting up to 41 miles a gallon on the highway, close to 30 in town. im happy with it. for the money its a very good riding car. ran it down to georgia throuh the mountains and it ran like a champ.
Cons: the paint seems to chip rather easy but otherwise a good car.
Overall review: i give this car a 9.5