2011 Dodge Journey

2011 Dodge Journey Prices
2011 Dodge Journey Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6  Next
We got a lot of car for our money by Ron on 03/24/2012. Trim: 2011 Dodge Journey Crew, Owned 1 year.
Pros: We have it for 3 months now. V6 3.6L has more than enough power for a car like this, much better than the 2.4 we test drove. My wife loves the option of remote start when it is cold. I am glad we went with a new 2011 and not a used 2009 or 2010. The '11 and '12 model has many upgrades such as bigger brakes, better engine and much better interior. Love the 3rd row seating. Ice boxes in floor behind seats, who cares about a glove box cooler. Cargo space when both 3rd and 2nd row seats are down.
Cons: The headrest are bit annoying on third row seating but I am used to seeing nothing over my right shoulder anyway, simply added a $5.95 blind corner mirror and problem was solved.
Overall review: see above
Great Crossover / SUV by JS - Grand Rapids, MI on 01/25/2013. Trim: 2011 Dodge Journey Mainstreet, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The interior makeover in 2011 is very well done. Plenty of storage compared to others in it's class. It also gets as good or better gas mileage than others that I looked at in it's class as well. It's quiet inside, I like the touchscreen controls, 2nd and 3rd row heating / air conditioning. I bought the V6 which has good power and also good gas mileage (25 hwy / 17 city). I've had it for a year now and it's been great.
Cons: I bought it from a dealer with 11k miles on it and the cam phasers were not operating properly when I first got it. Chrysler backed it and fixed for free though. No issues since. The rear headrests block the rear view. I just took them off since my kids have carseats anyway.
Overall review: Fun to drive. Very affordable. Nice looking.
Great buy by kniker31 on 01/18/2012. Trim: 2011 Dodge Journey Crew AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Its a nice smooth ride, with great handling in poor weather
Cons: the mpg on the awd version could be better
Overall review: sofar i have loved my new journey had it for 7 months now no problems
perfect small suv by John from Cedar Rapids on 12/06/2011. Trim: 2011 Dodge Journey Crew, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: great performance. good for long trips, has more than adequate storage. interior is quiet and comfortable.
Cons: nothing yet.
Overall review: looked for almost 3 months for a new car and was unable to find anything to our liking. Having owned dodge products in the past, we had looked at the durango and the caliber, but the Journey stood out. So far it has exceeded all expectations. Has good acceleration, handles well in rain etc. plenty of interior space. Front seats are extremely comfortable and all controls are easy to reach and use. Have had this car for 6 months and have nothing but good things to say about it
Best choice for me by Penny-San Diego, CA on 10/25/2011. Trim: 2011 Dodge Journey Express, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quiet ride, feels almost sporty. Handles well, even on wet roads. Love the touch screen and the Uconnect. Seats are comfy, especially on my bad back. LOVE the fact that the rear view mirror automatically turns to a night vision mirror while driving at night.
Cons: Rear headrests block visibilty. Console in between seats on the small side. Not crazy about all the handles needed to put the seats down, or pull them back up.
Overall review: I drove a Dodge Grand Caravan for 15 years, so moving into this smaller vehicle was like culture shock. I've only had this vehicle for about 4 months, but I really like it. The REAL test will be a long road trip. Overall, I believe we made a wise choice in choosing this vehicle.
2 3 4 5 6  Next