2011 Volkswagen Routan

Best Van out there by Steve on 02/09/2011. Trim: 2011 Volkswagen Routan SEL w/RSE & Nav, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Higher quality interrior than the competitors, powerful engine, great handling and responsive steering, comfortable, captain chairs in center row with arm rests, heated second row, power 3rd row seats, dual DVD screens one in 2nd and one in 3rd row, touch screen radio, satelitte and navagation located top center easily accessible by driver, very large in floor storage in the 2nd row, great fuel economy (25 mpg), lots of storage room, recessed trunk area makes even more storage, lots of cup holders, smooth ride, automatic load leveling system and can tow over 3,500 pounds (has oil cooler and larger radiator). This is a great vehicle.
Cons: I would have liked a trailer hitch to be stock.
Overall review: Great vehicle. I noticed the expert reviews dont have accurate information. For example, there is more cargo room than most other competitors. The payload is higher than what they list.
ChryslerWagen by Rich from Wilmington, NC on 01/14/2012. Trim: 2011 Volkswagen Routan SE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I don't think of it as a VW but rather what it really is - a Chrysler product. I like the styling a little better than the Chrysler or Dodge versions. The new 3.6 L/283 hp engine is smooth and rather powerful but I keep it in the "eco" mode to save a little gas. It's comfortable and has a nice ride. It's been a while since we had "leatherette" seating. I forgot how cold vinyl can feel and we appreciate the fact that the seats are heated.
Cons: There is nothing that I dislike about the Routan.
Overall review: We bought the 2011 Routan van late in the year at a tremendous discount, and admittedly price was the prime factor. Thus far, I have not been disappointed. Reliability is yet to be determined.
Best mini van for the price! by Carin on 12/30/2012. Trim: 2011 Volkswagen Routan SE w/RSE & Nav, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything!! Except that the second row seats don't fold down into the floor. But so many other features make this van perfect for us! Leather seats, dual DVD players with wireless headphones and remote, heated seats, navigation, sat radio, so much more that I could go on and on. We got it used with low mileage but amazing shape and so comfy to drive and ride in.
Cons: No fold down seats in second row (stow and go for more cargo options). No side door pockets or cup holders anywhere but in the sliding door for second row passengers (and those aren't very big). No small bin up front for loose change or key cards, etc).
Overall review: Awesome van! So much "bang for your buck"! We will drive this van until it begins to cost too much to maintain. We got the extended warranty and will keep it til that runs out, at least. This van is so much more van than I ever thought I could afford. Love it!!!