2011 MINI Cooper

Made for SUPERHEROS by superhero from Philadelphia Pa on 01/22/2012. Trim: 2011 MINI Cooper S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: suprisingly roomy inside. Super fun to drive. I can park anywhere...always a spot I can squeeze into. Super fast. Great pick up. If I have a big shopping day..I just put the back seats down and fill er up! I even bought a 9 ft by 7 ft area rug and was shocked when I was able to toss it right in! Had a flood..had to by a giant shop vac...fit right in. Awesome on gas! Drove 10 BMWs in a row since 1992. A friend let me drive his mini and I was hooked. Would NEVER go back. Im a minigirl for life!
Cons: speeding tickets!
Overall review: just go test drive one...youll be in love!
Fun Little Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/21/2011. Trim: 2011 MINI Cooper S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The most fun I have ever had on a street legal vehicle. Great gas mileage in any situation.
Cons: Seats could be a little more comfortable.
Overall review: Great car! I would recommend to anyone.
The fun little letdown by Navy hemi on 07/15/2014. Trim: 2011 MINI Cooper S Convertible, Owned 2 years.
Pros: the car looks and handles great, and is faster than anyone thinks, gets great gas milage when your not hot footing around, which is never for me but still average 25 mpg, a lot better than my hemi truck. the convertible top opens half way for a sunroof that pretty cool.
Cons: the cheap plastic interior, for the price of the car you would think it would be better, i have two other cars that are 10 years old and this one has been to the dealer to get stuff fixed in the last six months more than both of those combined.
Overall review: dont get fooled by the test drive of a fun car with great gas milage, you will find yourself at the dealer more than you want too. I will be getting rid of the car before the warranty expires so i dont have to pay for BMW's mistakes.
2011 JCW Conv. by Dre from Sac-to on 03/10/2014. Trim: 2011 MINI Cooper John Cooper Works Convertible, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I own a 2011 JCW convertible. Its a beast in a small package! I feel very confident driving this car fast on any kind of road. My friend who owns a 2002 z06 vette says my Mini drives on rails... very planted... and I agree 100%. 208hp brings smile on my face whenever I drive it... makes me wana go and explore places. Brakes are excellent!!! The JCW exhaust is fantastic (makes great noises and popping sounds). The interior is made out of good quality materials. MPG 22-36 for me... but usually 27 on average... and I like spirited driving. Did I mention the looks? My neighbor started drooling when she first saw it :)))
Cons: I heard its an overall BMW thing... horrible exterior rubber seals(ings) that are attached to the chrome linings going around windows/car. The car is 2011 and the rubber is cracking and falling apart :( My original car battery died so I had to buy a replacement. For some reason the stereo does not turn off when the key is not in the ignition ... something eats the battery. So far no reliability issues but I only have 30k on the car... lots of plastics under the hood though... I have doubts about keeping this car past 50k... maintenance is expensive.
Overall review: I'm really happy with this car and looking forward to the warm, spring, California days when I can take to roof down. Great looks, performance, handling, braking, sound (both stereo and exhaust). It's what the compact sports vehicle should be. I definetely recommend.
my beloved mini cooper by Andy from Pasadena on 04/18/2012. Trim: 2011 MINI Cooper Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: fan of mini cooper
Cons: some small problem here and there but it got taken care of by dealer anywayz
Overall review: definitly worth the money