2011 Lexus HS 250h

IT'S NOT A PRIUS FOLKS! by Paul from Palm Springs on 10/04/2011. Trim: 2011 Lexus HS 250h Premium, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very roomie and comfortable. Cutting edge technology and features. SuperUltraLowEmmissions Vehicle. Plenty of power
Cons: I have had the car for a year now and neve et close to the MPG claimed. I get 24MPG most of the year except in summer with the A/C I get 22-23. This is a far cry from the 34 touted. It is a bit noisy for a Lexus.
Overall review: The best closing review I can give is to say that I am trading my 2011 in on a 2012. This is a great car and despite the noise which I am used to and the mileage shortfall, I kinda love it, Cool laser cruise control and Mark Levinson Stereo, self parking and it even gives me my stock quotes. A/C seats are a must in Palm Springs and its standard equipment. By the way, IT SHARES NOTHING WITH A PRIUS! I'm tired of people saying its a rebadged Prius. It is bigger, more powerful and more comfortable.
I love my Lexus by soccer Mom in Rockies on 12/08/2012. Trim: 2011 Lexus HS 250h Premium, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love this car. It is stylish and fun to drive as well as being very comfortable.
Cons: I live in the Rocky Mountains, and it takes forever for the heat to warm up in the winter and the air conditioning to cool the car down in the summer. Also, it does not get nearly the advertised mileage. I average around 29-30 and maybe a little better on the highway.
Overall review: Love, the car, don't love the mileage.
Nice Car by Andrew from long Isand, NY on 10/24/2012. Trim: 2011 Lexus HS 250h Premium, Owned 1 year.
Pros: A very comfortable car compared to other mid size sedans in its class. I actually get better then the stated 35mpg on highway and use the selective electric feature as often as I can. Very quiet sometimes I get out of my car and I do not realize it is running til it starts to beep saying the key is no longer in the vehicle.
Cons: Compared to the CT 200 or other hybrids it's fuel efficiancy even at 35 mpg is kind of low. I wish it was more in the higher 40's so it could be a nys clean pass vehicle.
Overall review: Overall I love this car and will hold on to it for a few years. I recommend them to anyine who can find one. 2011 was the last year they were made because lexus chose to push there other hybrids.