2011 Dodge Durango

2011 Dodge Durango Prices
2011 Dodge Durango Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
A funster and a showboat. by serious buyer in Seattle on 05/21/2012. Trim: 2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: one of the best cars I have ever owned. My Citadel has every feature any other company has to offer and it is so much fun to play with all the features. Many people ask me about the car which makes me feel good about owning it.
Cons: The brakes seem to be a little spongy although I have never had a problem with them.
Overall review: Definately a car to consider for ultimate comfort and driveability.
Classy and comfortable by serious buyer in Seattle on 04/28/2012. Trim: 2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nicest car I've ever owned
Cons: Better gas milage
Overall review: Can't be much better
Fun Road Trip SUV by Tim from Bellevue, WA on 06/09/2013. Trim: 2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: In the 2 years we've owned our Durango Citadel we've taken road trips to Chicago twice & Denver. The seats were awesome with all the adjustments. The heated & cooled seats made the 13k miles of road trips comfortable & enjoyable. Fuel mileage averaged in the mid 18s with a Yakima 15cu ft. cargo carrier. The Hemi got 22mpg best across ND & SD giving us 400+ miles range per fill-up was nice too. Handling was great for a SUV crosswinds were almost un-noticeable in the mountain passes was a nice bonus.
Cons: The Low Beam HID headlights only light up the road about a 100 ft in front of the car. We noticed this problem on dark interstate roads in MT & UT it got a little hairy driving at night on curvy hiways when the excellent high beams turned off for on coming traffic. Had an issue with blind spot detectors not working in a downpour & locations not correct in navigation both were minor issues.
Overall review: Our Durango has been the best road trip car we have ever owned. The fully loaded Citadel Model we have pampers the passengers so that long road trips don't seem as long. If the low beams can be adjusted to the distances of other vehicles on the road the Durango would our preferred vehicle for the next 20 yrs. Still performance, fuel economy, towing capacity, creature comfort, & personality make it very tough to trade in our Durango.
Well Done by Big O on 12/19/2012. Trim: 2011 Dodge Durango Crew AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: everything but the navigation
Cons: my navigation is not accurate.
Overall review: i have had my durango for more than a year and the only problem i have had is with the navigation unit, this navigation has yet to find my house that is more than 30 years old. dodge dose not have a answer or a solution. i have driven to balitimore from New Jersey about a 1/4 mile from destination and in the opposite direction if they can resolve that it would be the best in its class.The 30gig hard drive for music is wonderful . I love my crew awd . Wellcome back Dodge . The implusion of the USA car industry was a positive for dodge
A DODGE SUV WITH A TOUCH OF GERMAN ENGINEERING by Don from Okeechobee on 07/24/2011. Trim: 2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Really like Mercedes GL-based mechanicals. It is a rear-wheel drive based, classic SUV setup with longitudinal engine/tranny--the best for towing capability. It is a mid-sized vehicle, yet holds 7 easily, 6 comfortably. Good leather work. I purposely got the V-6 for economy, and despite a gross weight of over 5000 lbs., I have not been disappointed. So far OVERALL average MPG has been about 21.5, easily at least 5 MPG more than the Hemi. Very quiet for an SUV, low tire noise intrusion, very little engine/mechanical noise.
Cons: Acceleration of the V-6 is the biggest drawback. The highest 290 HP is only available at extremely high RPMs that you will never use (over 6000). Similar story with torque, but not quite as bad. Knew it going into it. If you're willing to put up with the Hemi's gas mileage, and you constantly tow heavy loads (note I say both), then go with the Hemi. With the V-6 allow plenty of room for passing. Secondly, I see no reason WHY Chrysler could not have added a "Tow" button program adjustment to the V-6 with tow package; they have it for the Hemi with the tow package. I have to use the manu-shifter to make up-shifts at proper power & higher RPMs for the trailering load. Seat comfort.
Overall review: Vehicle is very attractive with classic SUV lines. I got the Blackberry, which has a hint of metalflake blue in it. Handles very, very well--best handling SUV I have ever driven. Predictable steering, surprisingly good road feel through the steering wheel. I found the brakes excellent. Except for acceleration, the AWD w/Tow Group set-up is great for towing with rear load leveling and programed anti-sway controls. Pulls a boat out fine in 1st. I found, and others remarked as well, that the seats were extremely firm--too firm. The AWD is un-obtrusive. I needed it for occasional snow, ice, and towing a 3000 lb. boat out of questionable boat launches. Two odd problems Chrysler overlooked in ergonomics: 1. It is difficult for the driver to reach, grab, and close the driver's door when open all the way. 2. The electrically adjustable steering wheel seems like it is ALWAYS blocking the view of the dash instruments, especially speedometer and tach.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next