2011 Saab 9-4X

2011 Saab 9-4X Prices
2011 Saab 9-4X Fuel Economy
the little SUV from Saab by cupcake stl on 07/03/2012. Trim: 2011 Saab 9-4X Aero XWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It looks very high class and itis easy to drive fun to drive and it is very unique. I havn't seen another one of these since the dealer.
Cons: the back pillers holding up the roof are very thick and it is hard to see out the back and it doesn't take sharp turns very good it allways rock side to side. The radio controls look OK but they are very complicated and the buttons are on the steering wheel and in other odd places.
Overall review: It is a great car and I like it a lot.
Unique Stylish European SUV by From Seattle on 08/30/2012. Trim: 2011 Saab 9-4X, Owned 1 year.
Pros: A fan of European cars I was interested in the new Volvo SUV, Audi Q5 and Mercedes when I saw the Saab SUV I was impressed with they styling features and quality of car for the price. It is easy to drive and has all the features I am looking for. I was surprised the car did not come with heated seats, but I as able to get them put in.
Cons: I lost my warranty when Saab went bankrupt, this has been stressful since I decided to purchase a new car to be worry free
Overall review: Overall I have been happy with my car, I do not see many on the road and for the value compared to other European SUV's it has it all for a better price
best car for the money by Jaguar oner from stl on 10/27/2012. Trim: 2011 Saab 9-4X 3.0i XWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My Saab 9-4x is my favorite Car owned. I just bought it because uused to have a 2010 cadillac SRX and I didn't like the extra small window. I am Almost 5 feet tall so I need a big window, luckaly the seat power ajusts for my hight and so does the stearing weal and foot pedals. I am very hapy with my Saab. The seats are very comfortable. I love shoping and my Saab's trunk does to the back is huge if you fold down 2nd row, the passenger seat or both. All my friends have cars instead of SUVs so when we go together we allways take my car! The dashboard is identical to the cadillac, the cadilillac; a little more of a luxury car. but amazing SUV.
Cons: Nothing yet.
Overall review: I love the Saab and I will buy like 3 more in the future.
Saabs amazing SUV. by Jaguar oner from stl on 10/24/2012. Trim: 2011 Saab 9-4X 3.0i XWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Tis vehicle is very unique, rare and very fun to drive before this i had a Lincoln MKX and I thought that was the best car ever. I test drove a new Lincoln, the Saab 9-4x, and an, Audi Q5. The Saab was the best of all 3 of them! The seats are firm and comfortable and it's a great family SUV ( trust me I Know I have 3 kids). Right now in our garage/ driveway we have a 2010 9-3 convertable, 2! 2011 Saab 9-3 sportcombi, 2011 Saab 9-4x, and also a 2008 Saab 9-7x and we love all 5 like family. Best cars ever.
Cons: The back window, kinda small. Back-up camra though:). Complicated controls, and small moon roof compared to the Lincoln. But, the best car ever owned :D.
Overall review: I think there should be more on the road :D.
a design star by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/20/2013. Trim: 2011 Saab 9-4X 3.0i Premium XWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: gorgeous design, quality, low noise
Cons: Navigation updates hard to get.
Overall review: Happy to have one of the few.