2011 Acura RL

2011 Acura RL Prices
2011 Acura RL Fuel Economy
2011 Acura RL Advance - Love it by GizmoPDX, Portland OR on 03/19/2014. Trim: 2011 Acura RL 6-Spd AT w/Adv. Pkg, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I find the 2011 Acura RL Advance to be very comfortable, quiet and loaded with all the comfort toys I need. Everything works well and works well together. Everyone comments on how comfortable the seats are - front and back. I'm at 51,000 miles and still enjoy driving this car. Voice commands work for just about all functions a button exists for so it does more than allow programming of the navigation system. The SHAWD does well in the winter snow.
Cons: I would have liked to seen some other tech features added since this is the top trim level on their top sedan level - rain sensing wipers, rear heated seats, back seat control for rear window sun shade, memory for front passenger seat.
Overall review: This is my second RL (prior was a 2006 Tech) and both have been very reliable requiring only regular maintenance service visits. Build quality is great and the ride is very comfortable. I bought this car because I typically like to drive and ride in comfort, but I can still push down the pedal and enjoy a very fun drive when the roads are right. The RL is a perfect blend of features and luxury feel at a great cost. This is a car I would feel good about selling to my own friends or family members in the future with no regrets.
good car by bob on 02/10/2014. Trim: 2011 Acura RL, Owned 2 years.
Pros: good
Cons: good
Overall review: good