2011 Chrysler 200

2011 Chrysler 200 Prices
2011 Chrysler 200 Fuel Economy
Way to go Chrysler! by ourneon on 12/13/2011. Trim: 2011 Chrysler 200 Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: You get a lot of car for less money than the competitors. The "professional" reviewers are far too hard on this car. The engine is so powerful, the interior look and feels expensive, and the number of people that compliment me on its looks is amazing.
Cons: Torque steer - the V6 is very powerful and likes to take away the steering wheel under hard acceleration.
Overall review: This car is amazing, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a nice car.
Love my 200 Touring edition by Mark on 06/02/2012. Trim: 2011 Chrysler 200 Touring, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Smooth, quiet, powerful V6, nice stereo
Cons: Wicked torque steer when you floor it
Overall review: I am sooooooooo happy with this car. The interior quality, from fit & finish to materials, is excellent. The sound system is very nice, the trunk is very spacious, and the ride is quiet and comfortable. Everyone tells me how beautiful it is and asks questions about it. If you are in the market for a midsized vehicle I highly recommend you take a look. Dollar for dollar it is one of the best deals out there.
Maybe Detroit's best kept secret. by Gregg on 05/08/2012. Trim: 2011 Chrysler 200 Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great value. Lots of nice features. Fantastic radio and UConnect hands free phone. Loaded with safety features. Powerful, smooth V6 engine. Avg. 22 mpg in city and 29 highway. Quiet and smooth ride. Appears to have great quality. I noticed inspection check marks in various areas. Beautiful red paint. Solid feel. Like the built in garage door opener, power seat, climate control, LED lights. I've had many people ask me about the car. My sister has a Lexus and she can't believe how nice the 200 is for thousands less. Sharp styling, better than Malibu, Accord and Fusion in my opinion.
Cons: I think the transmission could use a bit more refinement but it's satisfactory. Interior is pretty quiet but road noise could be isolated more. Wish there was more left front foot room. Outside antenae should match color of the car. I'd like the rear split back seats to have release buttons in the trunk. Wish it was offered in all wheel drive. Mostly minor issues. Overall, a great car.
Overall review: I currently have about 4,000 miles on my 200 Limited. It is definitely one of my favorite cars and on a par or better than the Accord I once owned. It's a great value for the money, safe, stylish and loaded with features. It seems to have a more solid feel than imports I drove.
awsome by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/06/2012. Trim: 2011 Chrysler 200 Touring, Owned 1 year.
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing i dont like
Overall review: amazing
Best Car I've Owned by John on 12/18/2011. Trim: 2011 Chrysler 200 Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: V6 engine gives you power when you need it. Interior makes you feel like you're sitting in the lap of luxury. 18 inch wheels provide a nice ride.
Cons: Gas mileage could be a little better.
Overall review: I've never had so many people come up to me at gas stations and parking lots to ask me what kind of car I'm driving. The styling turns heads. My girlfriend drives a 2007 Mercedes E350 and she prefers to travel in my 200. Enough said. I love this car. The 200 Limited is Detroit's best kept secret.