2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon

I can't wait to get rid of this car by CL6809, Atlanta on 07/26/2012. Trim: 2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon 5-Spd AT w/ Tech Pkg, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Decent # of features for the money. Stereo and nav system are great, as is the remote power liftgate. Cargo capacity is good for the trips to Costco, hauling around the dogs and stuff for the yard.
Cons: Voice-control for bluetooth and nav can be cumbersome. Interior materials (door panels, dash) seem a bit lower-grade; they're easily scuffed/marred - and I mean by my elbow, not a shoe. Not the most logical layout of some things, i.e., the seat heater buttons are on a horizontal surface where they can be easily bumped and turned on - not a fun surprise in 100+ degree Georgia heat! Power is less than stellar (not anemic, but not confidence-inspiring either). A 5-spd transmission is ridiculous in a $35k car. Constant need for steering micro-corrections on the highway - something a few auto mags mentioned and I wish I would have remembered before signing the dotted line.
Overall review: First, allow me to point out I think my distaste for this vehicle may be due to the fact that I've had a few German-built cars (VW, Audi and BMW), and frankly, there's just a vastly different approach to how they tackle design and engineering. And I also freely admit that it was MY mistake for buying this car instead of sticking with something German. That having been said, there are some features that should be standard at this price point, yet they aren't even options on this car - rain-sensing wipers, a 6-speed (or higher) transmission, a lane-change feature on the turn signal, etc. Yes, these may seem minor or even silly if you've never had them, but when you've had a few cars with them, then you start to see what a difference they make and why they leave me longing for my former cars. Bottom line: if you've ever had a German car (Audi, BMW) and enjoyed the driving experience, you're probably not going to like this.
Love my Sportwagon by Mclerob on 11/06/2011. Trim: 2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love the handling of this car. Drives just like the sedan. All the cargo room I need for the dogs without the SUV. Ride and handling are great. Love the sound system. Getting 29 MPG on a regular basis on a heavy foot
Cons: Bluetooth needs much improvement. Premium gas. Slightly short on power sometimes. Road noise could be less.
Overall review: Love this car. It rides and handles so well and has great cargo room. How about 225 Horsepower and 200 Torque without a turbo - that would be nice. Front wheel drive is fine even here in the northeast. This is my first Acura after 8 Honda's and 1 Mercury. The Mercury won on the bluetooth category, but nothing beats the handling of a Honda/Acura.
Great Wagon by oldhudsons on 07/30/2011. Trim: 2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: very comfortable, easy to drive, handles very well. Very attractive. Lots of space. I would like to say that I asked the dealer & premium gas is RECOMMENDED but not necessary so I put premium in once in a while.
Cons: not enough power for high speed passing
Overall review: Have over 4000 miles in just a few months & I'm very satisfied. The Blue Tooth phone connection has failed but not sure if that's the phone's problem or the car, same with garage door opener.
A swoopy sports wagon by johnnyd on 06/30/2011. Trim: 2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Engine performance and economy. Braking and handling. Seating comfort. Sound System. Well placed intuitive controls. Great value for the money.
Cons: Premium gas requirement, tight rear seat leg room, not quite as much space in the cargo area as my old Volvo V70
Overall review: A 4-cylinder that runs like a 6! Regularly achieves 33-34 mpg at highway speeds up to 65 mph. Excellent braking and handling. Superb seats. Wonderful sound system. Controls well placed and very intuitive. Handsome styling; gives the impression of movement when standing still. A totally complete package. Other wagons would have to be optioned to the nines to have what is standard in this car.
Awesome Wagon! by Ordell from Chicago on 04/25/2011. Trim: 2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: - Fun to drive - Versatility - Interior comfort and features - Exterior styling - Gas mileage - Cargo space - Great 4 cylinder engine
Cons: - Premium gas
Overall review: I love this car! I have about 1200 miles on it now and I am extremely pleased with my purchase. I was looking for a versatile vehicle that could transport bikes easily, get good gas mileage, has great reliability, and plenty of usable cargo space and this car fits all of those requirements and it is fun to drive! I had been looking for a car like this for about a year and am very happy Acura brought this car to the US.