2011 MINI Clubman

Cutest car ever by NJ from NJ on 06/08/2011. Trim: 2011 MINI Clubman Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Cute, great gas mileage. Gets 29.5 city driving. Feels so solid when driving. Fun to drive.
Cons: none
Overall review: Love it
Looking for a FUN car you've found it! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/12/2011. Trim: 2011 MINI Clubman Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I searched for 6 months before I test drove the MINI and I have loved it since then. The interior is like no other car on the road with the speedometer, heating/cooling, sound system, and cool lighting effects. These are all features that every friend who has ridden in the car with me as noted and said they liked. The double sun roof is really nice also.
Cons: none.
Overall review: I would absolutely recommend the MINI if someone is looking for a FUN, economical on gas mileage, and a low maintenance car. I have had my car for about 1 1/2 years with 2 free maintenance checks from the dealership. I just replaced my tires, but I have never had the run flats so can not comment on them. The tires are also not expensive when you purchase them wholesale and find a dealer who is a qualified dealer to put them on for you. I paid ~$450 for tires and getting them put on the car. I will say that my ride in my MINI is no more bumpy that any other "car". If you are looking for a smooth ride on air then maybe your looking for a cadillac or SUV.
The Clubman S by Mike from Jersey on 08/30/2011. Trim: 2011 MINI Clubman S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The style is great and the power is amazing for this size car. Gas mileage is also good for a turbo. I can go two weeks on Premium gas. Also, the warranty is great!
Cons: The interior is very cheap. With only 2k miles the rattles have begun. I think a speaker already went also. I always hear a winding noise (probably just the turbo) which is concerning. I've read on other sites that after the warranty ends the problems begin. I do anticipate selling the car within 4 years, so not too worried. I don't like the run flats at all. It was almost a deal breaker, but went with the extra warranty from Mini. Many BMW owners will tell you they replace the tires once a year if not more often than that. They just don't last and are very expensive to replace. They cannot be fixed by Mini.
Overall review: Overall a fun car to drive. Everyone who owns one will agree. I bought the turbo model and very glad I did. The power is great and the handling cannot be matched for a car under $30k. The size is still on the small side, so you now have the option of the counrtyman:) Please Note: If I read correctly someone who left a review indicated the warranty was short. It's wrong, you get 4 years bumper to bumper and 3 years free maintenance (which gives you basically 3 free oil changes). Also, pick the warranty on the wheels and tires, as the run flats are not good...
Take me away by Maka/San Diego on 05/18/2011. Trim: 2011 MINI Clubman S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: cute, design, color, gas milage, fast & the best car.
Overall review: satisfaction guarantee.
Mini questions by Bigbearcat on 05/04/2011. Trim: 2011 MINI Clubman S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great driving car, fast, drives like a go cart and gets 36mpg
Cons: Had the vehicle four months, things going wrong in a hurry. Car quit and went to half power, sputters and quits went started early in the mornings, vibration at 60mph and can't seem to get problem fixed, transmission has changed gotten m,uch louder, maybe there is a reason that it has a short warranty.
Overall review: Love the car but problems have started to worry me about my decision to buy this vehicle.