2011 Nissan Quest

Great Vehicle by MJinATL on 12/08/2011. Trim: 2011 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Overall, I love this vehicle. I have only owned it for two weeks. It drives more like a car than an SUV or a truck. My 80lb dog travels with me every where I go so the storage compartment in the rear turned out to be very useful. I can fit all the grocery for the week in there.
Cons: The price for the vehicle was very high. There are a few blind spots that I need to get used to because I’m going from a car to a minivan. The gear shift handle is on the dashboard and it hides the controls for the heat and air conditioner. It's a little noisier than expected.
Overall review: I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend the Quest to others in search of a minivan. The Sienna came in second and the Odyssey wasn’t even in the same league as the new Quest.
The best mini-van ever! by Bobcro on 08/20/2011. Trim: 2011 Nissan Quest 3.5 LE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The styling inside and out are outstanding! Comfort is excellent and the trim and assesories are once again outstanding. I had a 2005 Quest with 160,000 miles which gave me the comfort and handling that I desired, but the 2011 Quest is such an improvment that there are too many to list. Simply put we love our new Quest. Maybe my grand-daughter who is 19 said it best " college kids don'y drive mini-vans, but I would defintely drive this one" !
Cons: Not one thing!
Overall review: The Quest LE is better than the Honda Odessey!
Nicest minivan on the market today by Dallas Daddy on 07/08/2011. Trim: 2011 Nissan Quest 3.5 SV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent interior quality and fit & finish. The ride is soft, well controlled and quiet. Acceleration is more than adequate. Handling and braking are secure.
Cons: Some of the buttons on the dashboard and rear-view mirror are a bit far of a reach. Price - not competitively priced, but I got a great deal, others have said the same. The gas mileage is average at best. Although, I did get almost 23 MPG on the highway last week.
Overall review: I recently purchased a new Quest and I could not be happier. While the exterior styling made me think twice before going on a test drive; none of the other minivans out there had impressed my wife and I enough to buy one, and I drove all of them. Needless to say, I am glad I finally drove the Quest. It was exactly what we were looking for; a minivan that was a quiet and well mannered as a luxury car. Without realizing it, I saved the best for last. My wife and I were both unexcited about purchasing a new van to replace our 10 year old MPV. But after driving the Quest we were finally able stay goodbye and sign on the dotted line. The Sienna, Odyssey just didn't have the same quiet and refined ride that the Quest has. Nor did they have the same level of quality materials used on the interior of the Quest. We were impressed. The ride of the Quest is much nicer than that of it's competition.
family van by Escaper on 06/18/2011. Trim: 2011 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: everythings
Cons: price to high
Overall review: nice rides van
Very smooth and stylish by Michael on 04/14/2011. Trim: 2011 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent leg room, and extreamly comfortable. The kids love it as well.
Cons: Could use a 120v plug in for the kds toys. Other than that, nothing.
Overall review: Never owned anything but Dodge and decided to try the Nissan Quest. Excellent vehicle, and so far, excellent service.
Review ID: #551990 Is this review offensive?