2011 Kia Forte Koup

2011 Kia Forte Koup Prices
2011 Kia Forte Koup Fuel Economy
Worlds best economy fun car under $18000,00 by Del on 02/15/2012. Trim: 2011 Kia Forte Koup EX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I can get great gas mileage when I want to. The car has sufficient power for most needs and handles in corners exceptionally well. A lot of car for the money and has been trouble free. I have purchased other makes and had all in shop under warranty for one problem or another. Seven months and not a single issue with the Koup.
Cons: It is exactly what I expected and wanted. I have no complaints.
Overall review: Any body looking for an economy car that is not underpowered and is fun to drive should consider the Kia Forte Koup. More car for your money also.
Gotta Love the New Koup! by Alincho from Yerevan, Armenia on 01/09/2012. Trim: 2011 Kia Forte Koup EX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have the 2.0 6-speed Sportmatic trim, which is the best they make for Armenia, and I love it! Talk about the looks, gosh, the car still draws looks in Yerevan and Tbilisi. I like the fierce look and the flashy interior, although I could see how it could be just a bit too bright for some people. Great fuel economy, if you drive it the right way. Good safety features, with enough airbags, and bluetooth, which is an expensive option on most luxe-class cars here.
Cons: The factory tires (Kumho Solus KH17) are horrible- noisy, stiff and not durable at all, first thing - I changed those to Continental for summer and Michlin Pilot Aplin for winter. I'd have appreciated automatic adjustment for the dirver's seat (at least!).
Overall review: Value for money is unbeatable! a great starter, if you don't have enough money to get a BMW 645 :)
Comfort & style rolled into one by Marct on 08/31/2011. Trim: 2011 Kia Forte Koup SX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable Stylish economical sporty factory stereo is a cut above the rest
Cons: Ride is a bit stiff
Overall review: Value for money -new breed of KIA is great
Love my Kia - Great Value by Debbie - Suwanee GA on 08/14/2011. Trim: 2011 Kia Forte Koup EX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent styling and handling. Apparently the other reviewer didn't read the manual. You can see the outside temp as well as the direction, although the temp is not on the mirror. I like knowing the direction I am heading, I missed that on my Nissan. IPOD port, inside controls are all done very well. Great Gas mileage. I have owned BMW, Infinity, Nissan and others. This car drives as good or better. The warranty is exceptional.
Cons: The red dash lights are harder for my older eyes to see, but you can dim them. The speaker lights are corny. The rear headroom is a bit tight. Power seats would be a plus for sure. Seats are a bit stiff. The seat belt is dificult to reach. I wish it had a hook on the seat back to slide it into to make it easier to get to. The trunk button on the key fob can be slow to react.
Overall review: Great car. Great value. I would highly recommend putting this car on your short list.
The Better Civic Si by Ft. Lauderdale on 06/18/2011. Trim: 2011 Kia Forte Koup SX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The looks are literally show-stopping, even down here in South Florida the U.S.'s biggest car show. People stare and compliment it everywhere. The six-speed is a huge plus, and makes the driving very enjoyable. It managed 36 MPG on a three hour trip to Daytona Beach, not going below 70 MPH the entire way. Take the traction control off, and it will break the front tires loose at a stoplight no problem...shocking for an economy car. Car holds the road in corners like its on rails.
Cons: The red lights in the speakers are cool and all, but very distracting especially if you have them flashing. Gets mistaken for a civic at first glance alot, then when it flies by that idea is thrown out the window. On really rough roads the rear end gets a little loose and the stiff suspension will bounce you around alot. The headlight bulbs are "H11B"....a gimmick to get you to buy dealer bulbs (mine haven't gone out, just researching).
Overall review: Overall I love the car, it gets excellent gas mileage if you drive it nice. The looks I get in it would make you think your in a much more expensive car. Handles awesome in turns and bad weather...and the six speed has a short throw making it that much more fun to drive. Can't beat the warranty, just make sure you don't modify the car irreversably because KIA will deny any claim if they see you messed with the stock configuration.