2010 Ferrari 458 Italia

Review Title: (Must be at least five characters.) Example: "The Ultimate Tr by SpeedRacer on 10/03/2011. Trim: 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: What do you like about this vehicle?
Cons: What do you dislike about this vehicle?
Overall review: Overall review:
The Best Supercar........ by David from Charlotte on 09/29/2012. Trim: 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My second Ferrari and the best car I have ever owned. A true work of art compared to other supercars and a daily driver if needed.
Overall review: Amazing
458 Ferrari, brilliant! by Dr Tony on 07/07/2011. Trim: 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: There is nothing NOT to like about the 458 Italia! Brutially fast, stylish, classy, very maneuverable, turns tightly, gorgeous, a truly intense car! I can find no fault with it, and a ower of 3 Ferraris! They're ALL I own, of care to! This is ny 6th Ferrari. A lot faster than any motorcycle I've EVER owner, or raced! A 10 in my book, and worth EVERY penny it cost!
Cons: Not a damned thing!
Overall review: A 10 without doubt!
the manners of an angel and the body of a goddess. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/26/2013. Trim: 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia Coupe, Owned 3 years.
Pros: what can I say after all that's been said? this is my fourth Ferrari, two 360's and a 599. the 599 was a beautiful cruse missile, plush interior, gorgeous lines and the stance of a line backer. that one had my brain but this one has my heart and they say you can't buy love. to reflect every review I have ever read, "the best of the best from the house enzo built". omg! what a car, it is poetry in motion. it's like living with super model who doesn't nail you when you roll in just as the sun is coming up.
Cons: None! but I do have one concern. I have heard that Ferrari made an improvement to the Trans in the 2012 model due to a serious factory defect. they have been refitting the affected cars with a completely new Trans when the flaw shows up. I only hope Ferrari continues this procedure even when the car is out of warrantee.
Overall review: The finest automobile I have ever owned! it doesn't get any better than this, but if it does, i'm sure Ferrari will build it.