2011 Honda Insight

Awesome Hybrid by GROD on 11/15/2012. Trim: 2011 Honda Insight EX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent Gas mpg, breaking charges battery, comfortable seating, great sound system, ipod connection, futeristic looks inside. Driving Impressions: Handles really good for a hybrid, good braking, paddle shifters in EX model make for a funner Hybrid experience.
Cons: Rear head room if your 6'-0 or taller might be uncomfortable, not fast off acceleration (but it is a Hybrid what do you expect) still has good acceleration dont get me wrong. NO leather package.
Overall review: If your looking for a Nice Car that will give you all the creature comforts like Paddle shifters, ipod dock, cd player, great comfy seats and good looks along with Great MPG's, than The Insight if for you. Forget the Prius its too Hybrid and not Engaging in the handleing department. Its not a Pocket Rocket but it does the job right. Car also teaches you how to drive to achieve better fuel mileage with changing dash lights from Green (good gas mpg) turquoise (even) Blue (average mpg) depending on your driving habitts. I Love my Insight and would recomend it anyone. And Hey, Its a Honda remember its BULLET PROOF!!!!!! Do yourself a favor Go Drive One and youll know what I mean.
Best kept Secert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tigerlily5795 on 03/23/2012. Trim: 2011 Honda Insight EX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Not to big or to small looks good
Overall review: Best miles I drive 87 miles one way to work 5 times a week fill her up 3x a week. I get 47 miles to gallon
Good MPG, Bad car. by Jae, Los Angeles on 09/23/2011. Trim: 2011 Honda Insight EX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car gets great mileage. Whether your going stuck in traffic or going up hills, you'll get great gas mileage. I've had this car for almost a year and I've gotten between 42-49mpg. The car is very roomy. Cargo space is plentiful.
Cons: After driving this car for almost a year I've come up with a few complaints for this car. For one, the engine whines like it's going to explode when you go past 3,500rpm. I do this a few times a day on Los Angeles freeways for passing and/or getting out of harms way from trucks. Speaking of harm and trucks, this car has a tough time to get going with it's sub 100 horsepower. Getting on the freeway requires patience. The interior of the car is well designed but why couldn't Honda use better material? I understand they wanted to keep the cars price low but this is ridiculous. The materials on the car are all hard except for the seats. It all feels like cheap plastic.
Overall review: This is a car to use as a beater car. If MPG is all you care about, great car for you. If you want great MPG and good quality... go else where. A few buddies of mine purchased diesel powered cars around the time I got my hybrid and, honestly, diesel looks like the way to go. A few bought VW Jetta Sportwagon TDI, few bought VW Golf TDI, and a few bought Audi A3 TDI. ALL of them are always getting between 39-46mpg. That is remarkable!!! You get fun to drive and quality car with diesel since they have a boat load of torque. I'll be selling my Insight for either a Golf TDI or a Jetta Sportwagon TDI.
Great car super gas milage. by Gary on 09/12/2011. Trim: 2011 Honda Insight EX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: got it in april 23 2009,but its 2010.mpg 49 to 53,I love this car,I spend more money cutting grass than I do in this car!
Cons: sharp turnes,the car fill awkward,&rolls alittle,but everthing else is fine.
Overall review: fun to drive,would buy again.
Get one by Jim on 08/05/2011. Trim: 2011 Honda Insight Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Gas mileage, comfort, looks, handling, eco assist driving to improve driving habits.
Cons: There is nothing I dislike, I am THRILLED with this car.
Overall review: Very comfortable and I am a large fellow, gas mileage is 50 mpg for me, smooth ride and I don't find a 'road noise' problem at all for such a small car. I quickly adapted to the eco style of driving. I really like the modern looks of the car and I'm thrilled after researching every car made I picked the Insight. We would have a lot less problems if everyone drove such an economical 'green' gas saving car.