2011 Toyota Prius

2011 Toyota Prius Prices
2011 Toyota Prius Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Great cargo hauler! by babamac on 07/10/2012. Trim: 2011 Toyota Prius Prius III, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the MPG and cargo capacity - I do a lot of hauling of product samples for my job and this car can hold LOTS. I love the free oil changes and care package.
Cons: The driver seat is extremely uncomfortable & causing a great deal of lower back trouble for me. It is curved to make me slouch and pushes me forward at the shoulder. Also the head rest pushes my head too far forward. Went back to dealership to discuss it & they suggested putting a piece of plywood wrapped in foam against the seat back to give me a straighter support. I didn't spend $23k to have to use plywood as back support! I'm looking to have the seat re-built through a body shop.
Overall review: Wish I could find a more comfortable car with as good gas mileage and hauling capacity.
The Priusmakes life easier by Ed Eaton Ohio on 04/10/2013. Trim: 2011 Toyota Prius Prius II, Owned 2 years.
Pros: In my over 40 years of driving, without any question or reservation the Best driving value car I've ever enjoyed. For anyone on a fixed income a must consideration if your looking for a new car. In my just over 25 months of ownership I've visited the pump 18 times and never spent more then 32.00 for the gas. Toyota has got it right with the Prius.
Cons: To date I cannot find one issue that I am unsatisfied with.
Overall review: As I stated above, retired people or those on fixed income, this car offers you special results, it saves you cash on a daily basis. In my 60's I'm not concerned about speed and the Prius provides all you need for Highway pick-ups. It handles fine at normal traffic speeds both in town and on the highways. I've experienced no issues of concern in winter driving. If I were 20 years younger I'd want to sell them myself.
My Prius by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/03/2013. Trim: 2011 Toyota Prius Prius II, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It gets great gas mileage, handles well and has great pick up. There is a lot of room for hauling things and I can put 3 children in the back seat without a problem.
Cons: The driver seat is the most uncomfortable of any car I have ever owned. After a long trip my back hurts. The dealer knows of no fix for this. You would think that Toyota would do a better job in engineering driver comfort.
Overall review: Great car if you have only short trips to take
The Winner by George on 05/27/2012. Trim: 2011 Toyota Prius Prius II, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Real world mpg is 59.4, approximately 700 mile range per full tank (11.9 gallons/tank).
Cons: Ride is bumpy on rough roads.
Overall review: Roomy, fuel efficient and priced reasonablly, an overall winning combination.
Wonderful ride by Sharmare on 05/20/2012. Trim: 2011 Toyota Prius Prius II, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The mileage, I travel 38 miles one way and it has really helped on the gas bill.
Cons: My husband wears a Cowboy hat and not enough head room for him.
Overall review: Great car and so comfortable to ride. Service has been excellent. Recommend this car to everyone, even my grandkids love to ride in this car..
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next