2011 Nissan Z

th e worlds greatest car by TYler on 04/19/2012. Trim: 2011 Nissan 370Z Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: its fast
Cons: nothing at all
Overall review: ive owned many cars but this one is the best
Awesome ride by Dave Indianapolis on 06/09/2013. Trim: 2011 Nissan 370Z Touring Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: An awesome ride, very reliable convertible sports car. The BEST I have ever had.
Cons: None
Overall review: Very good car. Would recommend to all.
Corner Carver by Sean on 11/01/2013. Trim: 2011 Nissan 370Z Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: NO understeer unless you're driving wrong. Oversteer is very easy to manage.
Cons: The brakes are UNSUITABLE for track use... without modification ;-)
Overall review: Not a 1/4 mile car, but it'll out-turn everything this side of a Lotus.
Z Lover by Kent on 06/17/2013. Trim: 2011 Nissan 370Z Touring Roadster, Owned 2 years.
Pros: very fun to drive, gas miliage isnt to bad if I keep my foot out of it, but I cant seem to do that
Cons: the paint job is the worst of any car I've ever owed. paper thin.
Overall review: 9
"My Spirited "Z" by Joyce from Hawaii on 06/11/2013. Trim: 2011 Nissan 370Z Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I really LOVE my Z!! The car is very dependable and I feel very safe in it especially when I need to enter a highway here in Hawaii. Should other females buy a "Z"? My answer is...YES they should!!
Cons: I'm really in LOVE with my "Z" but if there is someone who's concerned with the cost of gas then this car may not be for them.
Overall review: Purchasing this car after the test drive really helped me with making my decision. Living here in Hawaii one will find when entering any highway at a stand still is a "hazerdous" to own a car with a 4 cylinder engine. I found myself in a scary situation one day and that's when I decided to purchase another vehicle.