2011 Jeep Patriot

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Fun, Sporty great Value by Patricia Austin on 07/11/2011. Trim: 2011 Jeep Patriot 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Never have owned SUV or Crossover vehicle. Sits up higher than my old car, sporty but still looks great for day or evening. Lots of room in the back. Went to beach and was able to fit everything in it!!! Awesome! Gas mileage seems OK, but Im used to a car so its not as good as a car... but I am very happy with it overall! Oh I got the base package and it still had great features- tinted and the luggage railings, mp3 as well..
Cons: maybe better gass mileage
Overall review: LOVE IT!!!
Great Jeep by PGA - Chicago on 11/15/2012. Trim: 2011 Jeep Patriot 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I traded in the larger Liberty for the Patriot in order save on gas. For a 4x4 I am really happy with what I am getting so far and it was well worth the change. 22-23 city and on trips I can get sometimes close to 27-28.
Cons: None
Overall review: Great little SUV.
Jeep Patriot by spidah on 07/03/2011. Trim: 2011 Jeep Patriot Latitude X 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's a JEEP...
Cons: None so far
Overall review: 4X4 thats good on gas.
The best little tank by Seatackle from Seattle on 06/30/2011. Trim: 2011 Jeep Patriot 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love everything about this vehicle!
Cons: Nothing!
Overall review: Compact SUV; still lots of space, comfortable seats, beautiful interior, decent gas mileage, drives smooth. In mine I can't feel the shifting AT ALL because of the transmission. The windshield is more vertical than your typical windshield (if you arent used to Jeeps), it reminds you a little bit of a tank :)
Love my Jeep by san Pedro on 06/04/2011. Trim: 2011 Jeep Patriot Latitude X 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I went from a Ford Explorer to the Patriot. I love this vehicle. It gets good gas milage and is perfect for my family.
Overall review: A great buy!
2 3 4 5 6  Next