1989 BMW 3-Series

1989 BMW 3-Series pictures are not available
1989 BMW 3-Series Prices
1989 BMW 3-Series Fuel Economy
Surprisingly fun to drive to new BMW owner by Mathman from Virginia on 03/12/2010. Trim: 1989 BMW 325i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I was hired to fix the clutch problem and ended up a happy buyer for $500. At excess of 185k miles (odometer stopped there years ago) this is a real winner! A $30 clutch slave cylinder and $50 to make my own 2 into 1 collector and a cherry bomb muffler and I LOVE this car. Fast and fun in rear wheel drive coupes is new for me but I must say this was the first BMW I ever drove or worked on or even sat in and I fell in love after the first mile.
Cons: Being 6' and 300 lbs I had to move the seat back four inches and have to use the toes of my 13EEE shoes/boots or my toes catch under the dash. I do not mind using add-on cup holders but I am lost in trying to aim the low beam headlights, hours of work and I still cannot get them correct.
Overall review: A very fine driving machine but if you are new to BMW and do your own repairs make sure you investigate under hood first. BMW has a well deserved reputation as being over-engineered. If you pay others to work on your BMW get one in perfect shape and less than 150k miles to avoid expensive repair costs.
BMW; Truly "The Ultimate Driving Machine" by Alan from Salt Lake City on 12/13/2007. Trim: 1989 BMW 325i, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I have a 1989 BMW 325i. Even though it is nearly 19 years old, this car handles like a pro. The BMW 3-Series will get up and go, esecialy when you need it. Power everything comes standard on it. I would recomend someone thinking of buying one to test drive one and they would be instantly sold.
Cons: The only con that i have for the BMW 3-series is the lines without all wheel drive. I find not being all wheel drive only a problem in the winter, the other three seasons it works to your advantage, but having only rear wheel drive in the snow and ice is terible to try to drive in.
Overall review: The BMW 325i is one of my favorite cars I have ever driven. My only problem is driving the car in the snow, If you do not have snow or ice in your area, then definetly buy a BMW 3-series.
Review ID: #519918 Is this review offensive?
the last bmw by mau on 01/03/2009. Trim: 1989 BMW 325i, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: the force
Overall review: akjdjska
Greatest Car Ever by LD from Boise on 12/31/2008. Trim: 1989 BMW 325i, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Drives like a dream.
Cons: No cupholders. The interior would be in better shape if I didn't spill so much!
Overall review: I have had this car 10 years and though I am tired of looking at the same old dash every day, I still hesitate to buy another car when this one has been, and still is, so dependable and also great to drive. Smooth, fast accelleration; the best anti-lock brakes on the planet; and a rock solid cruise control like I have never seen on another car.
Perfect car by Bryan on 03/17/2007. Trim: 1989 BMW 325is, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I love my car.
Cons: Great car.
Overall review: MSN's car reviews stink. I filled this form out 2 times and it blitzed each time. I'm not writing this over again....