2011 Scion xD

2011 Scion xD Prices
2011 Scion xD Fuel Economy
1 - 1 of 1 review
Stress Relief $XD by Legndracer , Star Idaho on 07/31/2012. Trim: 2011 Scion xD 5-Door Hatchback 5-Spd MT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have a 2012 Scion XD and have logged 9.900 trouble free miles-as they should be. I have to argue the fuel mileage as I get much better than the stickers 27 city and 33 highway. I average 39 in the city and 37 highway (due to the low 5th gear manuell transmission). I am completely happy with my Scion XD, it's an absolute blast to drive!
Cons: I cant afford to by a second one at this time and I have to share my XD with my wife.
Overall review: The XD makes for a fun and affordable commuter car that I would recommend to any one. My 2012 XD looks great in black with black tinted windows and has a set of black Enkei wheels at the corner. The XD gets looks as though it is a foriegn high dollar ride yet a little tint and nice shoes on its corners boost its already stylish looks. I am a 49 year old man that has been a grassroots racer since I learned to drive and I am telling you this car has it!.If you want to add go fast parts you can do so with the flip of a TRD catolog (my go fast parts are circled and I am hoping the wife and kids get the hint for my B-day!). P.S. Google XD rally car! I save $350.00 a month in fuel cost and my maintenance is covered for the first 25k. I took the XB and TC out for a spin before I settled on My XD and I have to say the ride and build quality In the line reflex on the Japanese manufacturing."Strive for perfection"
1 - 1 of 1 review