2011 Volvo XC90

2011 Volvo XC90 Prices
2011 Volvo XC90 Fuel Economy
I love my XC90 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/23/2012. Trim: 2011 Volvo XC90 3.2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Super fun to drive!!! The seats also very comfortable to sit in and easy to move forward and put up or down. Have had the car 6 mos, no problems
Cons: I wish there was better space for coin and sunglass storage. Also drivers seats are not 'hair clip' friendly. Also, the speedometer is kind of hard to read the actual speed you are going.
Overall review: Great car, I plan on owning for a long time
Look Elsewhere!!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/07/2011. Trim: 2011 Volvo XC90 3.2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It fits in every indoor garage. The rear seat entertainment system is handy. Gas milage is okay.
Cons: We've had multiple wiring/electrical and performance issues since we've bought the truck. Seats aren't easy to operate, buttons don't do what they are supposed to do and systems don't operate as intended. We've had the truck in for service almost 2 months out of the 10 we've owned it. Passenger air bag warnings, lights don't operate correctly, brights won't stay on, air pressure tire service errors out, sun roof doesn't open or if it does open, doesn't close. None of the power outlets in the front work and the auxillary button won't play any music, but instead just makes a low humming noise.
Overall review: Add on to that the lack of power and really bad turning radius and you've got a vehicle that just isn't worth all the money! Safety ratings aside I would recommend looking at other vehicles!
Volvo 2011 XC90 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/07/2013. Trim: 2011 Volvo XC90 3.2, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The seats are great. I thought the Hourse Power would be a problem but it is not.
Cons: I would like more space in the middle console. Arm rest creeks when you lean on it
Overall review: Very solid, good in snow, big gas tank and highway mileage is not bad on regular gas.