2011 Infiniti EX

2011 Infiniti EX Prices
2011 Infiniti EX Fuel Economy
For the Sporty Mom by Mary from Brandon on 06/20/2012. Trim: 2011 Infiniti EX35 Journey, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love this SUV. Easy to get in and out of, comfortable, auto up/down seats are great for packing and shopping, nav/sound system is far better than my old Benz or husbands Toyota. What is not to like? Great for carting the dogs and the kids.
Cons: I wish tires cost less but then I guess they wouldn't hold the road like they do.
Overall review: Great car! Ooops ...its an SUV! Sure drives like a car!
The best "small" SUV by Kay from Corpus Christi on 01/19/2012. Trim: 2011 Infiniti EX35, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Whats there not to like, seating is very comfortable, sound system is great, hands free talk is great and I love the 4 small cameras that give excellent views when backing
Cons: I have had my car for 7 months and cannot think of anything I do not like
Overall review: I bought this vehicle because I had an elderly mother in law I needed to transport to and from medical appointments. It is extremely easy to get in and out of. You do not have to climb up into as with the larger SUV's and drop down into as with most cars. I love the handling on the road and highway, it has alot of pickup which I had to get use to.
Love my EX35 Journey AWD. by web1350 from Pittsburgh on 05/23/2011. Trim: 2011 Infiniti EX35 Journey AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent performance (acceleration) and handling. Surprisingly, also a very good ride for a vehicle this sporty.
Cons: A little difficult to actually turn around to look back and blind spots exist on both left and right sides so you need to be extra careful when changing lanes.
Overall review: A great vehicle that I wholeheartedly recommend.
Best value among mid-size luxury suv/crossovers by Blazer on 05/13/2011. Trim: 2011 Infiniti EX35 Journey AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great styling, performance and quality material all around
Cons: Small space at the back and cargo. A little expensive.
Overall review: Pleasure to drive.
Ex 35 Review by §iazad by §iazad from Monaco on 04/09/2011. Trim: 2011 Infiniti EX35, Owned 1 year.
Pros: At the first when you are looking at this car you think that it might be normal, but as soon as you drive this car u will realize that this car is unbelievably faster that what you have thought before, and it has so many luxury staff also its style is great.
Cons: the only problem in this car is that around the car u can see a black plastic which ruined in its style by painting that part this car become something else, i have painted that part and you cant believe that other EX owner ask me about my car model
Overall review: i have driven so many car, but believe me this car is something else something special its great but i dont suggest 2type of person to buy this car first type those who have a family with more than 4 person and those who are old to drive a fast car this car have made for young people, those who want to enjoy driving, and those who love speed
Review ID: #551904 Is this review offensive?