2011 Dodge Caliber

Not your grandmas station wagon by Zippy in Piqua on 05/23/2012. Trim: 2011 Dodge Caliber, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I downgraded from an Escalade to get better gas mileage with a good ride and sporty looks. I am totally happy with it so far and have no buyers remorse! Fun to drive and great pick up.....we call it Zippy....all cars need names.
Cons: It is noisy when accelerating and I should have went with leather seats but considering I am comparing to what I had - really no serious cons so far.
Overall review: Drive one -
Great Car for us non-SUV types! by CaliberMom on 04/10/2012. Trim: 2011 Dodge Caliber, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handles great Standard Transmission model - responds well - accelerates and pulls out in traffic quick can handle tight turns ride is smooth compared to other hatchbacks in it's class I was looking at (even nicer than our other 2011 vehicle) Was looking for a hatchback with cargo area comparable to my PT Cruiser and this one has even more area. Seats are comfortable - not stiff as some others Comes with a full-size spare which is a plus
Cons: Nothing really, rearview window takes a bit to get used to after 9 years of looking through the larger cruiser window, but the side view mirrors are larger which makes dealing with the larger blind spot easier.
Overall review: I just (like yesterday) purchased the 2011 caliber. I've been checking out cars for the past 6 months, as it was time to let go of my PT Cruiser. I didn't want to give up the hatchback/hauling capability I had with the cruiser. I keep my cars for 9+ years (not like other people who trade them in after 3 or 4 years) and rack up the mileage so trade in value, for me, is whatever I can get for it at the time I'm ready to buy. This car isn't for people who are SUV/Truck or sports car type enthusiasts, but it's like a step up from the cruiser. Has more guts, nicer ride. I test drove it against the Nissan Versa I was checking out and the Nissan was too much like the cruiser. The Caliber handles like the cruiser, quick response, can do tight turns and has good get up and go (keep in mind I have the standard shift model).
My great little tango mango by betsyboo45 from Orlando on 02/23/2012. Trim: 2011 Dodge Caliber Express, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I just love everything about this vehicle. Has great pick up.
Overall review: Great little vehicle. Handles well when making u turns and getting into parking spaces.
You've been warned! by DDP on 01/01/2011. Trim: 2011 Dodge Caliber Express, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Ground clearance and exterior styling
Cons: Gas mileage is WAY below what the sticker says. Interior seems a little cheap. Should come standard with roof rails.
Overall review: Residual value is ZERO! After I bought it my dad laughed. I did some research and the trade-in and resale value is HORRIBLE for the Caliber! Hopefully it lasts the five years of the loan! I feel like a fool! Spend the extra and buy something that will have some value after a couple years. Do your homework BEFORE you buy one!
baja caliber by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/23/2012. Trim: 2011 Dodge Caliber Mainstreet, Owned 1 year.
Pros: its ground clearance big wheels its sporty fun want to take it offroad and go find a fishing hole dont need a truck its a luxury snow and baja crossover car 3 cars in one
Cons: needs more power bigger gas tank
Overall review: its a great car i dont understand why so many people say its a bad car they must be ignorant to the car industry